Reviews for Against All Odds
Li Kayun chapter 5 . 1/9/2002
Oh, you make it even more complicated, but in a good sort of way! I pity Tidus, having to work as a miner, when he's a blitzball star and all that.
nolongeractive5212013 chapter 4 . 1/9/2002
OOOOOoooooOOOOOO Im confused? Its a great fic! Keep writing!
a.n.g.e.l chapter 4 . 1/9/2002
That was great! But Tidus a miner? Can't wait to read more!
Wayne chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
I guess i was spoiled by te happy ending from FF8 and FF9. Since this was the first time the characters speak i

also wanted a happy ending. Thanks for writing this i hope you could update often. The Characters were spot on and not too OOC.

Though Yuna is hard to pinpoint. I thought she was totally selfless and do anything to make Other people happy. Calling back Tidus could be seen

as selfish but then again she deserve to be happy. Please write the eventual reunion soon. GOOD LUCK!
Chokora chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
::grin:: One of the best theraputic fic I've read! It was so cute! XD I can't wait for the next chapters to come out.
Annie chapter 4 . 1/8/2002
This is great! Please hurry and continue!
mysterious stranger chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
I liked it. plz continue soon! i'm on the edge of my seat!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! *falls off seat*
lady dragon-sama chapter 3 . 1/8/2002
ahhh! Write more! Soon! It is a great story!
Li Kayun chapter 3 . 1/8/2002
I was desperately hoping someone would write a piece like this! I'm so glad you did, it is even better than I imagined!
some guy chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
*breath*! i knew someone was going to die. you're fic is kix-ass! ~_
Angel Rikku chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
yes i am interested please continue any thing to make the ending not sad any more
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Nice start! Can't wait to read more of this story!
SnowDove chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I just beat the game and it was so sad! I love the story so far, write more please!
Lawrence chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
i like the your story is going. I know players of the game will kinda have a hard time picturing yuna depressed or Tidus gone but think a good up the great work.
nolongeractive5212013 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
NO! WHY DOSE HE HAVE TO GO! *sobs uncontroalby* Why cant it have a happy ending like 9 or 8? Otherwords its a really good fic! Im just gonna kill Squaresoft thats all.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6