Reviews for A Light in the Shadows
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Awwwwwww. My heart. My heart. My poor, Drarry-filled heart. I get why Hermoine is pissed, but...it is Harry's choice. I mean, come on, given what Draco said in the paper no one can blame Harry for not telling him.

I gotta give you props. I've read a few Drarry stories where one of them has their kid without the other's knowledge, yours has definitely keep me on its toes
Palmous chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Ok I am an idiot..I just saw you did in fact continue and I am so embarassed...:P thanks for sharing..Great story! 3
Phoenica chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
AAARGGGGHHHH! I really really really hope that All That Matters will be up soon - and have it not reroute me back to A Light in the Shadows! This storyline is beautifully written, and brilliantly captured. I was engrossed with the first line and I can't wait to see Draco's reaction and his hinted-at-own secret! Well done, very well done! Please please please let me read the end!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Beautiful series, I think no. 1-3 make your talents quite clear and show why you've gone into professional territory as a writer. Great dialogue, lovely details and overall a mature voice in all your stories. If you still get these reviews, I'd like to wish you a prosperous writing career and loads of books being sold.
Phenomena's Ashes chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Yay, I found my sequel! I'll stop bothering you and go read the next one now.
lumoslightens chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Firstly, YES THERE ARE MORE, THANK GOD. Hahaha.
Secondly, nooooo, Draco not wanting to know about his possible children. I bet Harry would have told him, too. ;n; Though I do believe that he would feel differently if it belonged to Harryyy. c: Makes me want to slap him, though. ._.
I've always loved seeing Narcissa in fics as a caring family person, and not a cold, uncaring bitch like she is in a lot of fics haha.
But gahhh, poor Narcissa, offering to change the wards even though she wants her son back, because she also loves her grandson.
And gahhh, I wonder if Draco will be angry if he finds out his mother knew for ages he had a son. Hmm. Lol.
I'M JUST SO GLAD AGAIN THAT THERE WERE MORE SEQUELS. \o/
domsijohn chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
so sweet love this
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
So sweet
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I liked this fic as I loved all

the others before this one.
Silver Miko-Youkai chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Can't wait for the next installment.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
love it! its a good thing you have all these written, not sure if theres more after the next still coming but glad i dont have to wait for these D
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
ahh very beautiful indeed, it's really well written & well put together very amazing indeed, you have done a brilliant job
Atira7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
fjawepiofpa984q3ijfaeidsaji;eoawjfioejfioewaj

That is all I have to say to you.
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
So everyone knows but Draco...I move on to the big reveal!
mauralee chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I read this out of order...sue me. Such a great story, and perfectly told in one-shots.

Off to peruse your profile some more.