Reviews for Rosemary's Baby
word123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
love this!
Ziah chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
"Then everyone can stop taking pictures of me and tagging me on facebook.”

So cute! I can so imagine Serena taking loads of pictures of Chuck doing sweet Daddy things. This whole fic was really adorable. I love Cordelia's little sailor dress and headband and Chuck being completely obsessed with her. :)
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw... such a cute family fic! I love reading fics that portray Chuck as an overprotective daddy. _
bluestriker666 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
lol...so cute...nice one...
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww...it makes me sad that all of these are just requests and none your own ideas...but this was adorable. I love how you had that lusty/seduction thing going on (which is always necessary where CB are concerned quite honestly), and yet you STILL had that adorable parent/baby or rather daddy/baby element. It was beautiful. And you had Serena with CARTER! D Fabulous. Even if Chuck doesn't approve, which he totally wouldn't. lol. Oh...Serena. She puts it up on facebook. XD You know, facebook is seriously not brought up enough on gossip girl. I mean, I know it came on a couple times, but...in the words of Cyrus: "Not enough!" XD lol. *clears throat* I mean...Twitter? Myspace? LAME! lol. Okay...back to the story. It was beautiful. It was lovely. And I love the headband issue. Just awesome. )

WRITE MORE! D
Erica514 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aww this story was perfectly romantic and cute. So well written! Love the fluff :)
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh my god! I love it!

Scratch that... I adore it!

It's so perfect!
LadyRoonilWazlib chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw, I've missed your C/B fluff. And was this by any chance inspired by "Because she's Cordelia Bass"? It's not a very common baby name...
Infinitywr chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That was adorable, Belle! Loved it! Chuck is so, whipped! Lmao! I know he totally would be if

he had a little daughter. I love that S kept rubbing it in his face too. Lol!
D chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hhaha cute!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is a sweet story, to read.

Really enjoyed, reading it, a lot.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Such a cute story. The Baizen spawn was hilarious and Serena was being so cute. I love how even thought they're all mature parents now, they still tease and torture Chuck with a whole album on facebook as proof of his soft side. And I totally agree with him about the headband causing headaches. I would be paranoid too.

Great job! Keep the happy (and not so happy) one shots coming, they're all wonderful.
TheseWords-MyDiary chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
hahaha I love it! :)
Elle chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw! That was so sweet. I'm so glad you're back.
Stella296 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009