Reviews for Rosemary's Baby
kaypie chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
this is how c will be as a daddy.
AnaHeartsChuck chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was extremely adorable! Oh how i wish they had a daughter on the show! Chuck WOULD totally be overprotective! aw i cant stop smiling! GREAT JOB! ]
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
As usual your writing is wonderful. This story was too cute!
kpGG chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
ADORABLEE! :)
victrolagg21 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
im so glad you are finally posting more for gossip girl! this was very cute :) any idea of when you are going to start a new series for gossip girl and chuck and blair?
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love reading stories where Chuck's a dad, and this one was wonderful. I liked that Serena ended up with Carter... that must be awkward whenever Blair and Serena want to have dinner together and with their husbands. Its always fun to read stories about Chuck's reputation getting shot to hell because he adores his children so much that it shows. Oh, and of course I loved that detail about Blair finding Chuck in 'daddy-mode' to be attractive. Chuck would make the ultimate DILF.
QueenKingrid chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great story! I love overprotective daddy Chuck.
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
cute.

-Pessi .Rom
3venst4r chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This fic is so adorable. Overprotective Chuck is priceless! Serena moody and taking photos for facebook is cute while Chuck pissed with this fact is adorable. I love their sibling interactions. :) Of course, Blair attempting to mediate between her husband and best friend is wonderful. :)

thanks for sharing!
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
aw. that was sweet. i loved that Carter impregnated Serena. that was awesome.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Adorable. So ? for you, have you decided not to write series any more or what? What a shame that would be!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
YOU COULDN'T LEAVE US WITHOUT A BABY FIC! *SQUEAL* I love Chuck and his daughter! *has Kitty flashbacks* *SQUEAL*

FLASH! ROTFLMAO! Oh, facebook has a lot of Daddy and Baby pics! hehe.

And, what, are you a SCa fan? Come, watch. DO NOT LEAVE US. (i know you will, but alas, what will we do without you!)

I love the headband use.

That man is SO whipped. hehe.

And Cordy no likey when Daddy and Mommy no pay attention. hehe.
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 8/30/2009