Reviews for Mayonnaise
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I just finished reading the novel yesterday, and I have to say I really enjoyed this. It's very reminiscent of the novel, especially the repetitions of phrases ("Tyler goes a little crazy sometimes"). Very nicely done!
Sir Soz chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Fucking brilliant story mate, dot care why you do interpret, just something.
xx chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
It would be cool for you to write about the first guys that witnessed the narrator beating himself up, from the perspective of those dudes. Mayonnaise was great btw!
Rainbow Cancer chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
i love having a POV from a space monkey. it's refreshing but also brilliant to see this interpretation. love it.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow, I loved this! I love how you laid out the scene as it was, not how we read/saw it. Fantastic interpretation and execution. Thanks so much for posting!
Rocky Samson chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Brilliant interpretation & re-imagining of a very interesting scene.
Arumei chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This scene from the movie confused the shit out of me once I rewatched it knowing Tyler and the narrator were the same. You really hit the nail on the head; the scene DOESN'T make sense. But that's okay, because Tyler's right and you don't ask questions.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
We all go a little mad sometimes . . .
Elephant Parking chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is the first fight club fic that Ive read and I have to say, great job. Its really nice to see what the people who aren't in Tyler's head think of the situation and it has a really cool mood to it. :)
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is so good! It's so interesting to see scenes from earlier in the movie revisited knowing the truth about Tyler, and I love the way you approached it here-the repetition that Tyler goes a little crazy sometimes was particularly well done.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This is an amazing story. I like the POV of the passengers of the car, how they rationalize Tylar and the Narrator's split personalities. Great job.