Reviews for Atheists in Foxholes
Thalia's Royal King chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
awesome, I've always suspected he was a ninja
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Awww. No words can describe how I feel after reading this amazing little one-shot. But I "should have expected this. Jim fucking Kirk."
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
just a few more chapters where he explains where he learned all of this or why!... please! ;)
Maria chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ooh, I like this theory
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Such an awesome story! Love it.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
J.T was in charge today. He crawled out of the pit Jim shoved him into when Jim needed him most. It was not Jim that took down all those men and won the fight. It was Jim's 13 yr old self, the broken, shattered mess of a life wrapped in steely determination and no conscience. Although you may patch the shattered, splinted mirror back together, you will always see the cracks. Put enough strain on the mirror and on of those cracks might widen enough to see the rust and dirt and grime that lays behind.
PoidsPlume chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
It's a powerful stuff you got here ! It's like I was there !
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Great story! This was very well written. I loved the characterizations, and McCoy was a cranky southern doctor as always. I could see this happening in TOS, honestly. They loved getting Kirk to take his shirt off and fight stuff. I noticed that you misspelled honestly (you wrote 'honeslty' instead) at one point toward the end, but that was the only mistake I saw. I'm definitely favoriting this!
Edowen chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! Badass Kirk is badass. So awesome. Thanks so much for writing this.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awesome and kind of scary in a brilliant way. Jim fucking Kirk indeed!
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
One word: SEQUEL.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Total. Boss.
sexy, suave, genius Jim Kirk...a warrior! YESSSS! check off bucket list! and into the favorites you go!
ethereal girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Awesome Story . Love strong competent kirk
PuzzledBookie chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Lovelovelove badass!Kirk! I really want a sequel!
lea chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
this. was. AWESOME! who doesnt love bamf!kirk? especially when he surprises everyone else at the same time too :)