Reviews for The Missed Call
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You're right, that was anything but happy but somehow that didn't matter to me because you got the characters exactly right; I loved your descriptions and how you went deeper into the characters of Troy and Gabriella (particularly the sad parts) in a way that a Disney movie ever could.
Thanks for writing!
shaneybummer chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So depressing! Huhuhu. I really almost cried. :"( Nice story!
TheWolfHourx chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ok, wow... That was pure brilliance. Pure. Brilliance. I NEVER cry at anything. Anything. So when I got tears welled up in my eyes from this I was shocked. I guess the reason I got all emotional was because I thought you wrote Troy as the bad guy throughout the story. I kept thinking in my head: "Troy I can't believe you hurt her! You're so cold hearted after everything she gave you!" I didn't realize until the end what really happened. This sentence put me over the edge:

"No one knew she gave Troy Bolton her virginity thirty-five hours before he died."

A lot of other sentences did too. Wait, screw that the whole thing put me over the edge! Seriously though, you have a gift. Don't waste it. Luckily you aren't and at least showing us you're wonderful talent on fanfiction. :)

Even though you already said you wouldn't write anything like this. I'm going to encourage you to please do. Please show us this angst-y side again. It was beautifully tragic, and you got a 101 reviews on a one-shot (make that a 102 now), and you seriously deserve so much more. I wish you the best in your endeavors.
nnnnn chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
lifesuxthenUdie chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
100th review! loved it :P
SomedayWillCome chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT.

I'm in tears right now I couldn't even see the letters. it's amazing is the first story I reed that you made, and I can say that you are a great writer, the way you describe her feelings and howthings happend it was gorgeous. I love it, if anyone else can make me feel the feelings of the characters it's going to pass a million in years in my other life.

IT¿S BEAUTIFUL.
juli93 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
awesome it is really amazing

and so sad I totally cried in the end
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
omg depressing
Kit-Kat931 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Seriously, one of the best oneshots I have ever read. It was so full of emotion and drama. I loved it all. It takes a good story to make you cry. :)
DramaGeek12 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This story is very intense but I absolutely love it. You put your heart and soul into this story. It made me cry and it takes a lot to do that. You are an amazing writer.

I loved that this wasn't a "fluff and happily ever after" story. It's deep. And it's wonderful.

Thank you for posting such a masterpiece.
philipno2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That's so sad! It's amazing though! Love it!
danixox chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
He dies! Oh my god! I'm...I'm speechless. That was probably the best story I've read...ever! lol you should have seen me reading this, I was totally into and when it said he dies I was just like-"Huh?" lol. I don't think my eyes tore away from the screen once. I was so entranced with every word you wrote. Amazing! I absolutely love how you word things that and take simple words or phrases and make them fasinatingly beautiful.

danixox
icequeen1310 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
omg i cried at the end.. kelly be sure that i'm one of those who LOVED it! :)
ileanna chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
o.m.g...why?a great story though...
msalyssaefron chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This story was amazing! You have great detail and you get all aspects of the story out to us and that's what makes your stories the best. :)