Reviews for Twinkling Sapphires
My Thyla My Captain chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I absoltally loved it!

I would keep it here though. i wouldn't make a chapter two.

-I.L.J.A.
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Amazing :) Just one thing stood out to me; your reference to Elvis, was it for the reader's benefit as a comparison or something Dillinger himself was thinking? Wouldn't that be historically inaccurate, since Elvis didn't start his career until the...fifties I believe? Sorry if I'm being picky xD
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
OMG! THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! I WAS LISTENING TO THE SONG BYE, BYE, BLACKBIRD WHILE I READ IT AND IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY! JOHN!
Purple Shamrock 17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I think you could call this a full fledged one shot cuz I think a drabble is technically only supposed to be 100 words or so, not that I care either way, I'm just letting you know.

First of all, this DID NOT suck at all! This was really good, you should be proud of this. I think you really captured Dillenger's character well. I especially liked the last paragraph about how he really does have a heart. And I liked how you tied in the end to the beginning with the movie comparison.

The critism is that John Dillinger wouldn't have known who Elvis was because Elvis wasn't even born until the fourties. So he can't really make an Elvis referance.

But besides that, REALY good one shot! I enjoyed getting into your version of Dillenger, hope you write more!
linalove chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was very done. I hope you do more.:)