Reviews for Rhapsody
The Reality DumPer chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
These are very sweet and adorable stuff. Perfect for waking up in the morning. I've watched all the episodes and even read the manga, yet I can't get enough of this stuff. Anyway, nice job, though the last update seemed a little bit old now? I don't know, maybe you're not working on this anymore.
astrawberryoctopus chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
This is without a doubt one of the best. There isnt a complicated plot or anything, its simple, clean and beautiful. It seems so canon and realistic that im really aching for more. So I hope you havent given up on this yet and someday youll continue.
Hi chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
This story is lovely, one of my personal favorites actually.
That is all.
Magikidd chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I love it! You should keep them as friends though if you were planning on mitsu. I love mitsu but this just seems more unique than a mitsu fic. Update soon!
Castor-Beaver chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow. WOW.
This story probably describes K-On better than any other on FF. If the manga/anime went ahead with Mitsu and became writing. This would be what it looks like. The little Mio-Ritsu moments are very fitting for the slice-of-life genre that the manga belongs to. There doesn't need to be a great-overarching-plot in which the lovers overcome difficulties to pursue their love. Just little moments of fluff are enough.
I really enjoy the flow of your writing and the smoothness between scenes, even though they aren't related.
Thanks for posting this story.
StormBrisingr chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Amazing. I absolutely love your writing! You manage to weave all these little pieces together, and best of all you write with precise, poetic detail - really enhancing the mood. Your portrayal of the characters are quite sweet. I really hope you get another chapter for this out!
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I like how when Mio was freaking out about "panties" and "no one will marry me" and Ritsu offered to marry her instead, one of the things she didn't complain about is the fact that she's female.

Anyway, I'm loving this so far. I can't wait to be able to read more.
AlterAlias chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Just got directed here from TV tropes, you really do write Mio and Ritsu's friendship beautifully.

I enjoyed the way you described Mio's fears and coping mechanisms in particularly, it's rare for someone to manage to treat that aspect of her character in such a way as to be sincere without falling off the edge into overwrought.
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
This is really good. I really hope you keep it up.
Alcandre chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Wow, this is great! I was upset to see that Chapter 3 was the last chapter but then I got happy when I saw it wasn't completed. I can't wait for more!
Blackfox545 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
EPIC!Cant wait for the next update! xD
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
dang,why didn't i notice that you updated this? and it's weeks ago *checks old mails* ok,i missed temporary

Anyway,it's so nice reading a new chap from your writing somehow reminds me of donkey' .

I like the loli cuute! and man,the romance was hard to 's rather subtle, w/c i like! XD Really,fics like this enthralls me.

it's key-san's bday? ! when? LOL. i'm so

sank yu! XD
mitsu4ever chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
damn. like what others may, i assume, have probably mentioned, this fic is likely the most "K-ON" fic i've ever read. things are implied very subtly during different occasions, but the impact is unmistakably there. the frequent changes of the timeline drabble after drabble is also metaphorical and tied with the characters' personalities. in addition to all the mitsu that it comes with, i like the overall depiction, different perspectives, and time overlap between the drabbles, which in my opinion gives way toward an actual plot shown through progressions of the relationship of the two and the potential that is built in the process. awesome job. :D

looking forward for the next chapter!
micchan chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Story's kinda serious, but still very K-ON. It's just the kind of Mitsu I wanted to read! Loved the way you wrote it, especially those single sentence endings after long paragraphs (loved that mio-makes-cliche-into-classic part). I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter :)
Lycopene chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
A serene song, a great chapter. My heart feels rather light after reading this. Surely, it's good inspiration. Why must you be right? Now, I wonder what's to come.

This was very warm. You really have talent to convey that sort of feeling into your writing. :)

This made me smile, 'til next time.