Reviews for Jealousy
lhadievixen chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
aww so cute ::::::::::::::::::::::))))))))))))))
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Lol
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
jealous about the pillow..oh come on Nat-chan..but i like it..:)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
L0L. natsuki got jealous over a pillow! XDD

Again, this was effin cute! XD
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This made me _

So sweet! I feel for Natsuki...the hell we'd lose to a mere pillow! 'Hug me Shizuru I'm the real thing' hahaha - that is me going insane.

Waki
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
It's always a joy to read your fics! I'm really a sucker for sweet and happy endings which I think we shared in common! Keep writing, I'll keep reviewing! Ja ne!
Naomi Takahashi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was good
Cas.y chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very cute, and I did see -read- the humor in it :)
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Aww, this one was VERY cute too x3!

b
Luce The Genius Panda chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
what a protective girlfriend shizuru have... she even got jealous with some pillow! what a unbelievable person... good story, i like it
Devilia666 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! TOTALLY HILARIOUS! REALLY!

'Like hell am I losing to a stupid pillow!'

'Mayo and Tea land is for me and Shizuru ONLY.'

SERIOUSLY!
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aww, hehehehe. Funny and sweet! Very minor, if any, errors here, and you wrote well. I like this line the best:

"... however upon seeing said girlfriend’s disappointed and deprived sleeping face, Natsuki’s determination to glare a tea-deficit dream world into the brunette’s mind was lost."

Tea-deficit dream world - lol!

The only problem I have with this (and a majority of other fics) is how Shizuru's hair is described as "brunette", which means dark-haired or dark brown hair, which is opposite to what she has, which is light brown hair. It could be argued that it's a dirty blond or whatever. I know, it's a trivial, but still. P

In any case, I enjoyed this. There's a bunch of great one-liners. I love the use of "thwarted" - you just don't see it around that much, ha! Just the overall description of Natsuki being grumpy inside and out, yet softens up anyway, is simply adorable. And that omake was hilarious! So there ya go. )
hit.dana chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
so cute :)
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Very cute.
Roselia Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Lol, Natsuki got jealous over a pillow tehehe that's too funny to think about :D