Reviews for Harem Girls
loessia chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
This story is amazing. I love Atem and mana. You made me love vaseshipping even more. The chapters are well writen and the development of the story and characters are wonderfull. It was really awesome!
QueenofRhymes chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love it! Keep up with the good work
Rey2311 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
chapter 5 actully made me cry...(DONT LOOK AT ME!)
rosykitten59 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Dude! I read this fic about A THOUSAND TIMES and I'm still reading it! I love it a lot! I hope ur writing more mana and atem fanfics! Cuz I LOVE this one!
AwesomeMana chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Yeee :D

Atemu & Mana having $ex at night!

i dunno why but im laughing so bad o.O
AwesomeMana chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Oh my Gosh!

poor Mana :(

I wasn't expecting that from Atemu! :O
AwesomeMana chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
i love your story, i just love it!

GOSH! i cant stop reading it... I LOVE IT LIKE A LOVE SONG :D!
SuperiorSoccerMom chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
That was, literally, the best story I have ever read.
Lateen chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
This story reminded me that COMMUNICATION IS KEY! Awesome story :)
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
I love this story! To be honest, this is the first straight story I've read, and I love this pairing already!
kurolirilara chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read, i can't get tired of reading it, but this is my favorite ch. i hope i will read more of your fics

kurolirilara :P
Nakoujou chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
omg this story made me really fally in love with vaseshipping. It's so well-written and I love the plot! At the same time, I really felt like everybody still stayed in character, which is hard to do with fanfiction. Fantastic job! I hope to see more like this from you in the future, as there aren't many vaseshipping stories out there.
Scarlet Redd chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Oh my... That was absolutely awesome! I loved the story, the way the characters develop and just the chemistry they all have! I truly loved it! Well done!
Scarlet Redd chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This sux! I would hate to be Mana and have the guy I like to think of me as nothing more but a friend. But at the same time this story is so addiction I want to read more! :)