Reviews for Underneath the Willow Tree
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
so. cute.

i'm melting here.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
The adorable fluffiness! Seriously though it would be so romantic to get kissed under a willow tree... 3
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
(takes a moment so I stop smiling like a doofus)

Hehe, well, not all stories turn out the way you plan, trust me on that one, but in my experience, letting a story evolve and take on a life of it's own is pretty damn interesting too. XD I really enjoyed how this played out, and part of me wants to enter this contest just for the excuse of writing SoraxKairi. Hehe, I'm pretty horrible for wanting to find an excuse and not going out to do it. Stories like yours however really do bring out the urge in me, so if something pops up, I hope you don't mind if I add that you inspired me into it!

Favourited, and definitely enjoyed my friend, keep up the great work!

distantfridays chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
your work never ceases to amaze me, sunflower! Keep up the excellent work!
sword2588 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
hahahaha good story . Stupid sora, has to be told before doing anything
NoiseAndSound chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Your writing style never ceases to amaze me. :D I love how you're able to set a mood that carries through the entire fic. The final three paragraphs have to be my favorite; I love how you bring everything back.

I may have to enter this contest of yours. The theme sounds like a fun one. :)

xo.Kyorii chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
excellent job with your writing :)
17CaliforniaKing chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this story is so cute! :D
jenyflo5483 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
this was just simply beautiful 3

loved it so much 3!
LoveLife45 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw, that was cute and I love it with all that fluff I really love this one-shot I can never think of good fluffs like these...haha!
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I loved it, of course. The writing wasn't quite as elegant as some other stories of yours have been, but it was still beautiful. The story was just lovely. And yes. I am a stalker.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw. I want to kiss Sora and slap him at the same time. XD You continue to show your mastery of Sokai! The scene taking place in the middle of a willow tree was original and beautiful. It reminds me of Pocahontas.

Sora grins. “Well, look who’s a big girl now.”

She beams as she sits down next to him and hands him his glass. “I can tie my own shoes and everything.”

- - Taken from Hercules? Maybe I'm just imagining things.

Contest? That looks so fun! I will definitely enter. Bring it on!

Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Exactly what fluff should often be, well done.

And it's odd how hard it can be to get a story to go how you wanted.