Reviews for Among the Clouds
Aschenhimmel chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Love it so much it makes me roll. It's short, direct and Altair's arrogance treads so close to jerkass levels, but he's not annoying. There's this air of deliberateness in just about everything (yes, even in the writing style!) Keep writing~XD
How to Train Your Moosie chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
...Um.

There's a typo in the title. :D

Other than that, this was /so/ cool. I really liked your Altair character, his thoughts and his actions and his movements. The careful repetition of certain lines was also great, as well as the description; I really felt the begger's pain, and Altair's bitterness. Very nice. C:
Baeden chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
It's well done. I don't know anything about the fandom, but I wanted to read all of the challenge fics so this review sucks. :D
Lei-lassassin chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Bloody hell, I loved it!

You described Altair's thoughts and emotions pre-Al-Mualim-Ass-Kicking perfectly, in my opinion. The way you dealt with the flaunting of each part of the Creed was very well written and deep.

Brilliant.

Lei~
BlahBlah112 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow, that was very powerful. I loved it. The repetition was so tense and exciting. I hope that more of this is to come.
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Chilling! I loved it. Spectacular. To quote a good friend of mine, "I knew you were a damned good writer, but I still underestimated you."

Haha, couldn't resist that. But really. This is something that I have some sort of knowledge of, so it was easy for me to relate to the characters spatially and mentally. I got the feeling that he's trying really hard to hang on to the conviction that he's different, because he's so afraid of being taken as one of the myriad of other people.

So it almost seems like a false conviction, but then you twisted it in such a way that I found that he really does understand his reasoning for the way he is, and he's comfortable with it, although that undertone remains.

Such an excellent piece. Good luck in the challenge, dear!

~B.
eliska chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
&hearts

Wow, Silv. It doesn't seem like a last-minute thing at all. Srs. The repetition of "Assassins. Awful. Murderers." was chilling, as was the italicized lines-I'm not familiar with Assassin's Creed, but it seems like some sort of awesome now that I've read this. And oh, the last few lines-I'm not exactly sure how to describe this, but they gave me this...feeling I can't get off. It's awesome and kind of scary at the same time. xD

Even though this is probably one of the shortest entries, it's one of the best, at least IMO. (:

&hearts Beth.