Reviews for Drum Major Status
hipsterism chapter 3 . 2/11
I am absolutely loving this...as a fellow band geek, drum major and section leader, I applaud this story! Marching band should be recognized!
Keep up the good work!
hipsterism
sylvia's wish chapter 23 . 2/10/2014
First of all, I'd like to say this is possibly the best fanfic I've ever read. It deserves more recognition than the internet, maybe even media attention! (hint hint: a novel adaptation movie)

Usually the whole 'start-off-hating-each-other-than-end-up-in-love" type of romance is overdone to me, but ChristainXJessica was probably the cutest thing ever! I swear to god this story deserves to be branched off into other fanfics, because I need more scenes of them together!

The writing style was good too, you didn't add way too much unnesecary detail, or worse, no detail at all.

But the best part was how the plot moved along. You never had chapters of bland, uneventful, boring filler, instead you had a captivating plot twist almost every second.

The ending was sad, but I'm glad. Its better than a corny happy ending where everyone unrealistically makes up(eg Mr. Waylan or Courtney being good all the sudden).

That being said, you can bet I'll be reviewing the sequel soon!
Therunandgo chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Therunandgo chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
In love with this story! :D
crazycfm chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Omg so I was in the beginning of ch 2 and I realized...

I've been up against Riverview in a competition in Havelock, NC (they are a really tiny band but they got in finals this/last year)

My drum major acts EXACTLY like christian. Except hes a clarinet player.

I'm going to enjoy this story a lot.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
I absolutely loved reading this book! If it was published, I would buy it.
RCBandie chapter 24 . 8/1/2012
I just found this story and I love it. The plot is perfectly balanced, the characters are believable, and the story had a very realistic ending, even if I wished it had ended on a happier note. Now I'm off to read the sequel! Yay!
Following Fate chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I just became Junior Drum Major of my band. I absolutely love this story. This makes me really excited for my band season. I can't wait till you update The Summer Tour. Good Luck with your writing.
xSplenda8 chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
I've been following this story from the very beginning and I'm glad you stuck with it for this long. I love this story and I'm kind of sad to see it end. It is one of my favorite stories on Fanfiction. I can't wait to see the sequel.
bandreeder chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
I almost feel like that band story had a tragic ending. But it was really good, though. I love how Mr. Trust understood.
Tenuto07 chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
AMAZINGGGG! I loved every moment of this story. The only thing I think you should improve on is getting the story to update quicker. I know you are probably extremely busy, but... yeah. I don't think I could pick my favorite part. I loved the intensity.

I'm thinking drum corps season, although indoor season would be a very interesting story! I'm really not sure.

Keep writing. You're an amazing writer with much talent.
Tenuto07
Saop chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
If you publish this, I'll buy it.
hp-whovian chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
Great story! My favorite part was, hands down, the kiss. I also liked the ending, it was not what I expected. Great work and best of luck!
mIYaOftHeSaND chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
Love3 I will buy this. It is fantabulous, and I love band xP
Madam RinRin chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
It was interesting. I guess I wanted a different ending. But I like how you stuck with this to the end. Good job.

While it's good the series ended with them on alright terms, I was hoping they could at least be friends. Maybe an "I missed you." From either Jessica or Christian. Not them necessarily together, but maybe something like them having a mutual understanding. Saying they'll see each other sometime, but know it might not happen.

But It was a good ending. And you did a good job. :)