Reviews for The Exam!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Good story, you're not going to leave us in suspense, are you? Please write more!
izzy chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Heeey its 2012 and you have not updated plz plz update this story i have never given up on this story i am so in love with it so i want you to continue make an effort plz great story plz update soon
Chibi Ally chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
The blonde's eyes stayed wide open with shock at the behavior of his sacrifice, feeling all the emotion that went into it. The kiss contained sadness, resent, passion and anger all in one, and as Ritsuka took control of the kiss, their connection sparked once more. The thread-like fibers surrounded the two, becoming slightly thicker, symbolizing their connection had grown. Ritsuka continued and continued the kiss until finally the male Virtueless cleared his throat.

Go Ritsuka!

But wait, this got kinda sad towards the end. Oooh, I hope you update soon! I don't know what's going to happen!

Wha!
Tamer Lorika chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
i am intensely in love with this whole thing and hope for good things for those two...
DecemberRoses chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Man, I'm really happy you finally updated this one! I wonder who Ritsuka will have to go against? I was thinking it'd be funny/sad/not even sure it can happen/weird if Ritsuka and Soubi were to be put against each other. again, I don't really know if that could even happen xD or could it? BA BA BAAA! anyway, hope you can update soon :3
ishala8 chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
This is developing very nicely and I have to say that I never expected it to be so good. Sorry about that! ; Still, I'm really enjoying the read and simply can't wait for the new twists and turns.

By the way, is it just me or are you also getting annoyed with the actual manga series? It takes ages for the new chapters to come out and when they do, they are nothing more than 7 pages long! *pout* Not to mention that the plot is starting to go a bit too far...

Thank god fan fictions like yours still exist to brighten up our days!
klagana1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
ok, it was worth the wait, that was really cute! i just love how much soubi loves him!
promocat chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
hurray! you're back!don't worry this chap. was pretty good-it caught us up-can't wait to see who gets who!
lovelesscat chapter 9 . 5/22/2010
please continue this!
DecemberRoses chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
dang it's really really good! I thought it was to much like the naruto thing, but then you changed it up, so that was nice, just hope the next part of the exam isn't a copy of naruto :/

but other then that it was great! kept me up till 2:30 am and I have to get up at 6:00 tomorrow xD well I'm gonna try and sleep now, post more soon please!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Awesome. xD

I don't care about the poll result as long as Ritsuka & Soubi stay together & in love and won't die.
JessieSinnFold chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Wow wow wow what can I say other then that this is wonderful! Excellent plot good story length in chapterts as well as the capituring of the charcters never lost my interest once had to keep reading no matter what was going on even in school I was reading and I never do that! question did you get the exam idea from the second season of naruto? Love your story can't wait for more

Jessie sinnfold
Chibi Ally chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Ritsuka: Soubi! I order you to strip and give me what you're wearing!

Soubi: As you wish. *begins to strip*

Natsuo: Won't Soubi's outfit be too big for you!

Youji: Yea! And we don't want to see that perv naked!

Ritsuka: *stands looking p*ed* (-.-)

*laughs*

That was a very cute chapter. I hope Ritsuka continues in a dress. How adorible!

You should write both endings. Lableing the chapters Ending 1 and Ending 2...and maybe add...an Ending 3! O.O

XD

Great as always!
Galistar07water chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
I love this chapter. The part where Soubi tries to wake Ristuka up was sweet. I would really love to see Ritsuka in that cute little dress. Update soon please! This story of yours is really good and interesting!
windygalia chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
I enjoy reading this chapter, especially the sweet moment where Soubi tries to wake his Sacrifice and showing him their bonded thread. I look forward to your next chapter.