Reviews for A Demon's Angel
kayla1991270 chapter 1 . 8/10
please update
Akamehime456 chapter 12 . 7/17
Gahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah POOR KAKASHI! Aww my poor baby any Way this story is awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome Awesome AMAZING ! Plz plz plz plz UPDATE ! Your story is incredible plz UPDATE ! Keep up the good work and dont you dare give up on this story i love it Plz plz plz plz UPDATE !
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Please update soon I love this story
StormMagi chapter 4 . 10/25/2016
just to spite you. I have given you flames
CrypticRebel chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
LOL LOVED IT! wish you were still writing this but its been so long since it was last updated :(
RainbowMaze chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
I think that you're giving her too much power. Naruto didn't go to the Academy yet, so what about her chakra and chakra control? She has a lot of charkra for someone her age, and very little control. Also, three Justus a month is a lot. If she went on a three year training trip, and worked on all of them till she got it right, then she currently knows 108 justus. That's too much for a ten year old, even if that ten year old is Naruto. Sorry, it's just that that part gets to me. Your story is still great.
Copper001 chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
this is sooo funny
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
Please get back to writing this fic! I LOVE it lots! I can't wait to know more!
Magyka13 chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
By thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of your female Naruto story normally I don't read the Naruto or female Naruto's stories often because of how some of them are done that and I'm a huge jelly but this one has been in one of my ultimate favorite CFM Naruto on especially since I love the pairing of Naruto Shikamaru
Brazilwolf chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I think this was another awesome chapter. I like the idea of Konohamaru having a crush on Naru. I also like the paring of both Sasuke and Shikamaru with Naru. Though I prefer if it was with Shikamaru. I like that she beat Sasuke most of the time but I wish she was stronger. I can't wait to read the next chapter to come out.
DragonClanMaster chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
it was actually good. I LOL-ed a lot while reading this. xD
CrepeCreepsDoll chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Love it so far! Can't even wait for more! I love ShikaNaru! Yaoi or as Shika/FemNaru!

Awesome story and writing~ Also love the Sakura and Sasuke bashing...Ehehehe.

NARUTO IS AWESOME TO THE FUCKING MAX! YAY!

Love,
Your Loyal Follower Blood-Chan the Sweet Psycho~
AnimeFan972 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
OMG THIS STORY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, please come back to it.
luxraynumberonefangirl chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
Youre really repeative about details. You mentions the same thing over and over again. Its a good story though just repeative over details
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
it realy cool you should totaly keep going