Reviews for A Demon's Angel
StormMagi chapter 4 . 10/25
just to spite you. I have given you flames
CrypticRebel chapter 12 . 7/27
LOL LOVED IT! wish you were still writing this but its been so long since it was last updated :(
divergentlover523 chapter 4 . 7/3
I think that you're giving her too much power. Naruto didn't go to the Academy yet, so what about her chakra and chakra control? She has a lot of charkra for someone her age, and very little control. Also, three Justus a month is a lot. If she went on a three year training trip, and worked on all of them till she got it right, then she currently knows 108 justus. That's too much for a ten year old, even if that ten year old is Naruto. Sorry, it's just that that part gets to me. Your story is still great.
Copper001 chapter 12 . 5/29
this is sooo funny
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 4/19
Please get back to writing this fic! I LOVE it lots! I can't wait to know more!
xXSayomiKimitsukiXx chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
By thoroughly enjoy the dynamics of your female Naruto story normally I don't read the Naruto or female Naruto's stories often because of how some of them are done that and I'm a huge jelly but this one has been in one of my ultimate favorite CFM Naruto on especially since I love the pairing of Naruto Shikamaru
Brazilwolf chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
I think this was another awesome chapter. I like the idea of Konohamaru having a crush on Naru. I also like the paring of both Sasuke and Shikamaru with Naru. Though I prefer if it was with Shikamaru. I like that she beat Sasuke most of the time but I wish she was stronger. I can't wait to read the next chapter to come out.
DragonClanMaster chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
it was actually good. I LOL-ed a lot while reading this. xD
CrepeCreepsDoll chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Love it so far! Can't even wait for more! I love ShikaNaru! Yaoi or as Shika/FemNaru!

Awesome story and writing~ Also love the Sakura and Sasuke bashing...Ehehehe.

NARUTO IS AWESOME TO THE FUCKING MAX! YAY!

Love,
Your Loyal Follower Blood-Chan the Sweet Psycho~
AnimeFan972 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
OMG THIS STORY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD, please come back to it.
luxraynumberonefangirl chapter 4 . 5/11/2015
Youre really repeative about details. You mentions the same thing over and over again. Its a good story though just repeative over details
Guest chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
it realy cool you should totaly keep going
AeroJester203 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Dang...
I get that Naruto was having a stressful day, but that's a lot of swearing.
Kyara17 chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
J'aime bien
Mise a jour bientôt ?
Death's Champion chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Okay, I know the story has progressed passed this point and you have probably already chosen pairings, but I just wanted to say that I thought it would be interesting if someone did a GaaraxNaruto fanfic. I think that they could be a great couple and that not enough people see their potential. But Naruto/Sasuke is always nice too.