Reviews for Intoxicated by Your Kiss
Qchessy chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Please continue the update
PandaBoi chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Omg i love the story so far. Pwetty pwease make more chapters?.
Liberator311 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I wish you would reconsider rewriting this story. I understand if you don't have time to write very often right now, but this story is not crap! It's definitely one of the better works I've read in a while and your style is very unique and refresing. I will look forward to updates even if it's uncertain they'll ever come.
Liberator311 chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
i didn't think it was too bad

it had a good prompt/story idea

an overhaul wouldn't be missed but not necessary
CharNinja LOL chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
It's pretty good I hope you find it easyier to update this or any new stories
hiNAru Aburame chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Hi!

And... interesting... and... i hope you continue ... soon...

Greetings! n_n
lovelyell chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
A very different and fun story. I don't know if you have lost interest or inspiration but it would be wonderful if you found inspiration to continue
kitsutenshi chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Great story, though it needs more detail. keep up your good, eventual upadated, work!
xHeartzBroken chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
lol, i loove thiis stooory. continue ett please.!
Towards the sun chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Please continue! And why cant hinata just confess!
Rara Hyuga chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
oh! i blushing i loved it update soon pleasssss
Shikeko chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
...this is such a great story...i hope you continue it...i don't think i could stand anymore moe filledcliffhangers
Annabanana1127 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Woah, woah, woah, what's this nonsense about scrapping this story and starting over? Don't you dare! Haha, I seriously love it, this is flippin' sweet! You have to have to have to continue, and soon, hahaha! If you'd like more motivation because the other readers are too lazy to review, lemme know, and i'll continue pestering you via review, free of charge. (You'll thank me later. Ahaha) :D
naruhina chick87 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
i love this story please continue. i like this new hinata she's cool with me.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »