Reviews for Color Coordinated
Sigh..
It was good but i have to drop this story. One i hate how obnoxious and cocky eriol is. What a turn off to read. I lasted up until this chapter but i cant take it anymore. It was really bad for me.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/5/2016
Wow. What a journey that was. I definitely enjoyed it and loved how you integrated all of the women involved with clow/eriol. And you have to be an idiot not to see the parallel between eriol/fujitaka and tomoyo/nedeshiko. i am glad someone wrote about it. A really great imagining! great job!
Tequila Princess chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
You know, I'm not very vocal in the CCS fandom-I just favorite and lurk-but I just want you to know that this is my absolute favorite ExT fic of all time. I love their easy chemistry, I love how they start already the closest of friends and always at the brink of becoming something more, I love how ridiculously in love with each other they already are but are ridiculously unaware. Your Eriol is hopelessly charming, and I especially love your Sonomi. This is one of the few fics where she's a secondary character where her complexity is captured perfectly. She's equal parts a clever businesswoman and an awkward mother who wants a perfect family but doesn't, for the life of her, knows how affection and all that warmth come easily for people like Nadeshiko and Sakura. This would've made my favorite if you had just focused on the Eriol/Tomoyo dynamic throughout their time abroad and how they'd come to realize how much they mean to each other during their visit for Sakura's wedding alone, it's that good, but the fact that you added an enemy from Clow's past and an epic final showdown ties this perfectly to the CCS storyline. So much so that I'm accepting this as headcanon-CCS the after years, if you will. I'm sorry, I know I'm rambling, but I just ended up reading this again after just a few months and I'm giddy as hell. Will probably end up rereading when I'm in the mood for quality ExT again (probably in a few months because I'm a loser fangirl like that) , and I'm sure I'll still walk around in a satisfied, giddy haze like this after. On a side note, ever thought about giving the fandom another shot? You know, in time for the new CCS arc?:)
Tequila Princess chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
Citrine Ruby and Sapphire chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Love your story. So addictive!
I love the dynamics of their relationships
Nanagisa chapter 25 . 1/21/2016
Awwwweee... It is sooo good. The storyline is so beautiful. You connected everything together. I guess I'm naive to actually think that the Uncle is a nice guy and was completely caught off guard when it tur put to be the other way around. I like the ending and how you let us reader imagine the possibility. And I seriously thought Tomoyo would be pregnant since she brought back the child along with her xD

You're awesome.
ddeleted chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I love this story so much. It is the most beautiful thing I have read in my life to date. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful prose 3
Toreru chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
I just had to review this fanfic. I was hooked from the very start. God this fanfiction was just so good. This story had everything. I loved how you characterized all of the characters, especially our lovely couple! From their darkest saddest moments to their happiest. It made me laugh and cry and sigh with my hand to my heart. I loved what Eriol went through with Clow, and THAT MEMORY WAS A DOOZY! I loved that you got some Sakura magic action in there! I loved every perfect cute, romantic, tragic moment between Eriol and Tomoyo. I just finished it and I want to start reading it again. I have kept myself up until 2 and 3 am multiple nights reading this. I wake up and I'm yawning at work but its totally worth it. I just cannot get enough of this story, I can't express enough praise for it. I would buy a copy of this if it were published into a book. Just absolutely perfect.
woofyy chapter 25 . 5/3/2015
What a sweet, touching story :) very nice and descriptive :) hope you'll write more stories of them :) good luckies with your future stories :)
woofyy chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Lol the old lady trolled tomoyo!
madison camelia chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I am really in love with your story , may be i had read it three or four times . Hi Hi . But i prefer a Close ending not an open ones so can you write more epilogue please
Artyumar chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Not sure if I have a FFN account so haven't bothered to log in.
I'm surprised that you wrote that you didn't plan the fic because I thought it all tied together beautifully, as though you'd laid the plot out carefully for the twists and turns.
A few things were predictable, but many were not. And no one ever said predictability is an entirely bad thing. I loved the story and especially the angst.
You portrayed their emotions so beautifully and with alarming perception and maturity. Like you can judge human nature very well.

I hope you continue writing. You are very talented (plus I didn't find any grammatical errors, do you know how RARE that is on FFN?), and I wish you luck in your every endeavour :)
madison camelia chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
woa I am a crazy fan of this you too much to write such a wonderfull fic
Passerby chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Bravo! I have no words to describe such beautiful plot
Dandy352 chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Oh yeah I enjoyed the read! I freaking loved it! :) WONDERFULLY WRITTEN!