Reviews for Color Coordinated
citria chapter 25 . 3/27
Love your story. So addictive!
I love the dynamics of their relationships
nqgsa haruka chapter 25 . 1/21
Awwwweee... It is sooo good. The storyline is so beautiful. You connected everything together. I guess I'm naive to actually think that the Uncle is a nice guy and was completely caught off guard when it tur put to be the other way around. I like the ending and how you let us reader imagine the possibility. And I seriously thought Tomoyo would be pregnant since she brought back the child along with her xD

You're awesome.
ddeleted chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I love this story so much. It is the most beautiful thing I have read in my life to date. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful prose 3
Toreru chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
I just had to review this fanfic. I was hooked from the very start. God this fanfiction was just so good. This story had everything. I loved how you characterized all of the characters, especially our lovely couple! From their darkest saddest moments to their happiest. It made me laugh and cry and sigh with my hand to my heart. I loved what Eriol went through with Clow, and THAT MEMORY WAS A DOOZY! I loved that you got some Sakura magic action in there! I loved every perfect cute, romantic, tragic moment between Eriol and Tomoyo. I just finished it and I want to start reading it again. I have kept myself up until 2 and 3 am multiple nights reading this. I wake up and I'm yawning at work but its totally worth it. I just cannot get enough of this story, I can't express enough praise for it. I would buy a copy of this if it were published into a book. Just absolutely perfect.
woofyy chapter 25 . 5/3/2015
What a sweet, touching story :) very nice and descriptive :) hope you'll write more stories of them :) good luckies with your future stories :)
woofyy chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Lol the old lady trolled tomoyo!
madison camelia chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I am really in love with your story , may be i had read it three or four times . Hi Hi . But i prefer a Close ending not an open ones so can you write more epilogue please
Artyumar chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Not sure if I have a FFN account so haven't bothered to log in.
I'm surprised that you wrote that you didn't plan the fic because I thought it all tied together beautifully, as though you'd laid the plot out carefully for the twists and turns.
A few things were predictable, but many were not. And no one ever said predictability is an entirely bad thing. I loved the story and especially the angst.
You portrayed their emotions so beautifully and with alarming perception and maturity. Like you can judge human nature very well.

I hope you continue writing. You are very talented (plus I didn't find any grammatical errors, do you know how RARE that is on FFN?), and I wish you luck in your every endeavour :)
madison camelia chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
woa I am a crazy fan of this you too much to write such a wonderfull fic
Passerby chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Bravo! I have no words to describe such beautiful plot
Dandy352 chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Oh yeah I enjoyed the read! I freaking loved it! :) WONDERFULLY WRITTEN!
Bkshp95 chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
This is by far the BEST story ever, it's indescribably good, the story line is just so well laid out and I am actually at a los of words, this is such a cute romantic story not in the traditional cute way but that's what is so good about this, I am in awe at how amazing the story is and I can't figure out how you mange to get all these story plots from present and past to link up so good, I am actually crying at the love in this story.
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
poor tomoyo
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
i'm excited to see them start over :)
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
i better need to read the next chappie :)