Reviews for Color Coordinated
madison camelia chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
I am really in love with your story , may be i had read it three or four times . Hi Hi . But i prefer a Close ending not an open ones so can you write more epilogue please
Artyumar chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Not sure if I have a FFN account so haven't bothered to log in.
I'm surprised that you wrote that you didn't plan the fic because I thought it all tied together beautifully, as though you'd laid the plot out carefully for the twists and turns.
A few things were predictable, but many were not. And no one ever said predictability is an entirely bad thing. I loved the story and especially the angst.
You portrayed their emotions so beautifully and with alarming perception and maturity. Like you can judge human nature very well.

I hope you continue writing. You are very talented (plus I didn't find any grammatical errors, do you know how RARE that is on FFN?), and I wish you luck in your every endeavour :)
madison camelia chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
woa I am a crazy fan of this you too much to write such a wonderfull fic
Passerby chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Bravo! I have no words to describe such beautiful plot
Dandy352 chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Oh yeah I enjoyed the read! I freaking loved it! :) WONDERFULLY WRITTEN!
Bkshp95 chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
This is by far the BEST story ever, it's indescribably good, the story line is just so well laid out and I am actually at a los of words, this is such a cute romantic story not in the traditional cute way but that's what is so good about this, I am in awe at how amazing the story is and I can't figure out how you mange to get all these story plots from present and past to link up so good, I am actually crying at the love in this story.
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
poor tomoyo
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
i'm excited to see them start over :)
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
i better need to read the next chappie :)
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
nice :)
Bubbles of Colours chapter 25 . 5/23/2013
I looved this! Really, the plot was so original and it was relly well written.

:D
LiveFastLookGood chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
They're 2 people who are broken and battered but still hiding it from the rest of the world. Only to reveal it to one another. The way you crafted this story, from the beginning where it was all plausible situations from real life to the supernatural aspects of it intertwined was superb. Amazing what you've done with these characters and story.
vedha chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
I love it so much that I cried at the end! I could relate myself to how Tomoyo feels at times and well those moments where she has a conflict between her thoughts and her feelings actually helped me understand how I truly feel about my best friend!
Thank you for giving such a wonderful story and thank you for helping me out as well!
XxChocoboXx chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
Love it!
heya-gurl chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Amazing! Simply amazing! It was slightly cheesy at times but I love it nonetheless! I even used your chapters as studying incentive! For example, I can only read one chapter after finishing one revision paper etc. I really hope you have written more!

I used to be able to give much more substantial reviews but my reviewing skills are kinda rusty. That is how long I've not given a review! I've been so lazy lately but your story was impossible to not review! Fantastic!

I hope you have more stories for me to read! *off to go check your profile*