Reviews for Lie to me
TAYYABALARAIB chapter 4 . 11/20
Will you update this story ever? It's so unfair of you aurthors to write such an amazing story and then leave it unfinished.

It is so good. Please update.
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
The suspense!
nanitaa chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Ugh hate it when I read a story only to realize it hasn't been updated. I honestly love your writing. Please update this was honestly REALLY GOOD! Very unique story plot that I haven't read before!

Love it!
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
what guess? I love All your stories.
kandita chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE! Can they even make a baby they way their marriage is? Do they love each other?
kandita chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Damn! This makes me want to read more...I want to see how this turns out. But, I have to give Hinata credit(if that was me I'd leave his ass).
Imaginneeee chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
*takes a pitchfork and chases you until you update all of your stories*
That bad feeling when you find an amazing writer, read all the stories they wrote, and realize they haven't updated or finished any of them :'(
Her Highness Gaki-chan chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
This is such a good story please continue! You could even bring back Gaara to make things interesting!
kandita chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Do update soon
jaja59 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Why do you have really nice stories? : You've got the talent! Though the summaries were not really catchy but once I stared reading your stories they seemed to hypnotize me and I'm still looking for another chapter but then they were not yet updated for months. I'm still amazed of how your mind works. How sad that you haven't updated them all yet. But really, really nice start in all of your stories!

Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Wow, I never thought Hanabi could be so brash.. Don't tell me she's going to do something stupid..

Anyways, Sasuke can be such a retard..

Too bad this story seemed to have died down. It had a really nice plot to boot.. even though it's a bit reminiscent of Mr. and Mrs. Smith in some scenes. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Well at least the headline weren't lying.. The Uchiha couple did leave the country because of a due pregnancy.. Except it wasn't an Uchiha baby, or is it? The way Hanabi was acting towards Itachi was rather disconcerting.. lol
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Wow! I can't believe I even doubted it for a minute! Of course Sasu would get out of that sticky situation! They have geniuses for siblings after all.. well not so much for Hanabi., compared to Neji that is..

..but then again the latter might even have a greater field day than those reporters if he found out his cousin's finally cutting ties with Sasuke..:3
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Some grammar mistakes here and there, but who am I to care? I love the plot! So awesome! X3
Saki-Hime chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Why did you stop writing this story? Its really good. Now i'm so sad. Will you consider continuing with it?

Hope you will decide to.