Reviews for Midterm Madness
Good story! Short and sweet XD
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
No need to study if you torture the teacher in class. Ie, ask questions.
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Studying? What's that? lol
Larissa Yates chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Hey "not jackie", haha! I picked #2, as you can already tell. Thanks so much for sending me the link. I hope to read more of your stories when I get some more time. Even though I don't know the characters or the back story I could tell pretty well what was going on. You write very well! Keep on writing girl! Maybe one of these weekends we can watch Star Trek together- that way I can get the full impact of these fantastic fanfics you write. :)
Human With Angel Wings chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
cool
hey-oh chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hahah, that was rather humorous. For some reason, that's pretty much exactly how it would go down.

Couple bits of crit: Better if you don't italicize and put in quotes character's thoughts: for example, Bones' thoughts really detracted from the straight read of the story, because I had to constantly think about whether it was being spoken or not.

Well, I had something else, and then I forgot what it was. XD

Great job.

~B
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
:) Lots of smiles for this one. Big hugs for McCoy. I know how he feels...those people like Kirk make me quite angry at times. I think you did a really good job of elucidating the dynamics of their relationship, and fleshing them both out as characters using something as simple as a Physics midterm. I'm looking forward to more Star Trek from you, you hear me?

~Red

P.S. How's *that* for a review? :)
Toadflame chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Heheh! That's what you get for being friends with a genius. He puts you to shame...