Reviews for Atlas
You know, it doesn't happen often, but once in a blue moon when I feel a bit depressed I Google for the sentence "is this the totality of your plan?" and add the words star trek fanfiction, and your work shows up. To be precise, cheaper 20 of this story. And evey time I read that chapter again I feel the chills again all over. There is such a feeling of love and protectiveness in that chapter, it's overwhelming. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 25 . 7/26
I think this is my fifth re-read and I'm still as awed, excited and in love, just like that first time.

Kudos to you!

Hugs and more hugs,

Vanya
CrazyAssFangirl chapter 25 . 12/3/2020
I really want to see Thomas aboard the Enterprise wreaking havoc with Sulu, Chekov, and Jim and driving Bones to either early retirement or a mental breakdown
CrazyAssFangirl chapter 6 . 12/3/2020
...And now I want to see Jim motherfuckin' Kirk being swarmed with children
Feen chapter 12 . 10/14/2020
I absolutely love this saga, but this chapter is especially heart warming. The way you write Spock and his inner feelings (emotions) is just lovely.
ariannac chapter 25 . 10/9/2020
I’ve now read this story for the third time. It’s amazing every time.
Feen chapter 25 . 8/27/2020
This story is so awesome! Perfect! Exciting! Loving! Wow, thank you, THANK YOU!
Bamboo Tora chapter 25 . 7/19/2020
Wow. Thank you for the best Star Trek fanfic I have ever read. Your authors notes were as much of a gem as your chapters. I see this has been posted awhile ago and really hope that someone has picked you up for professional writing. Thanks again for all the time you spent on this. It was truely a joy to read.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 25 . 3/9/2020
Cool. I like an aggravated Spock. That woman just wouldn't stop poking him with a stick.
Leirian chapter 25 . 11/25/2019
Thank you for the adventure. I really enjoyed the series.
fightboredom chapter 5 . 9/14/2019
"preferred sight of the new Vulcan colony"

site not sight
fightboredom chapter 4 . 9/14/2019
Interesting story so far.

It's hangar not hanger, and cinched not synched (kirk's sweats last chapter).
snowdancer235 chapter 25 . 7/1/2019
This was the first fic that I read in this fandom, and God, it’s my absolute favorite. This is the fourth time I’ve read it because it’s just pure perfection. I love other Star Trek fics, but I just keep coming back to this one because it hits everything perfectly.
papillonpan chapter 25 . 6/30/2019
Wow. This is...so good!? I don't know why I've never seen this before!? This fic...cleared my acne. Replenished my bank account. Soothed my soul. Made my dreams a reality. I know this fic is from...ahem...a while ago. But you should know that I read in all in the span of a few hours. Because of reasons. This was just flat out amazing. Idk what I can say that you haven't already heard...but this is the good shit right here.

- Pan
GabyStark chapter 7 . 6/29/2019
I love your story so much ! It's so well written and I love how every character is perfectly represented Kirk is surprising everyone and they learn to respect him and not take him for an idiot that just had chance to enter Starfleet Academy. Also I love your explanation between the end of the Nero incident and the day he becomes the youngest Captain of Starfleet history!
I have a little something to add on the Chapter 7 when they speak French. I'm not here to criticize because I love every non-french speaker trying ! So here's a tip for you . The mother speaking with her daughter would use 'tu' all the time because they are close to each other. But she would say 'vous' to Kirk because she doesn't know him and because it would be disrespectful to address him with 'tu' since he is a Captain.
Mother to OpheliaLaisse-moi te regarder. Tu es si pâle. Tu as dû avoir si peur. Est-ce que tu vas bien ?"
Mother to KirkVous êtes un ange".
Otherwise it's an amazing job ! And I love how Kirk is really close to the children because he knows how to make them smile and laugh ! And the crew trying to figure how he is good this good in Russian, French and with kids
3,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »