Reviews for Atlas
animemangaobsessed chapter 25 . 2/12
that was absolutely AMAZING! and that part with c.c. and the other three was...I can't even find the words!
animemangaobsessed chapter 15 . 2/11
...my god spock...you're screwed, like when you start to wax poetry about another person that's how you just know you're past the point of no return!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 2/11
I fucking loved this chapter, I especially loved the "Russian circus" jim...and don't even get me started on the beginning of spock's sexual awakening, and bones Lol! poor bones being the only one to see it (except uhura but she's rooting for it)!
thebadlibrarian chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
No other Spirk fanfic compares to this beauty. I've read it three times already and I really need to stop. But everytime I'm in the mood for some Spirk fanfic I end up back at Atlas. You've ruined all other Spirk fanfic with this majestic piece of writing. I wish it was a published book so I could add it to the shelves of my library. A work truly worthy of every bit of recognition.
catbob1 chapter 25 . 11/5/2017
Just reread this for the gazillionth time. I love it just as much now as the first time I read it. This remains my all time favorite star trek fanfic. Your writing is amazing. I've read your other stories as well and they are all superb but this one still remains at the top of my list. I recommend you to any one wanting a great read. Thank you for your time and for sharing your talent. I hope you continue writing for a long time to come. As many of your other fans - if you write it I'll wolf it down and salivate for more. Wishing you and yours the best with a special shout out to Mrs. Jerry.
Sakihinata chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
Wow, that was incredible ;)
Naya Threshing chapter 25 . 9/29/2017
Exceptional writing and storytelling skills! I was hooked on the moment I began reading. Keep up the awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
One, love the authors note and summary to this story hahaha I do enjoy the main character having a tragic life...it makes them more cuddable to me haha. Two, first chapter and I'm in love. Hope you don't stop writing! I'll read the rest of the story now. The others will be read in a few weeks maybe..
Awesome fanboy chapter 25 . 8/11/2017
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Giotto is a badass!
Uhura is awesome!
Scotty is cool!
Chekhov and Sulu are adorable!
Bones is relatable! (And hilarious)
And Spock and Kirk are amazing and cute and strong and OMG this was sooooo amazing
dancingonthehorizon chapter 25 . 7/29/2017
This is the first star trek fic i've ever read and its is phenomenal! You write beautifully! Thank you for this wonderfully story.
Junadashi chapter 25 . 7/12/2017
O melhor fic de Star Trek que já li.
Muito muito obrigada
Syrri chapter 25 . 6/27/2017
I'm not sure if this is my second, or third, read through. But it is still just as amazing as it was the first time. Alas for the most part I've quit (I got on this via a fic rec) so I don't have a login anymore XD
synodia chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
im,,,, crying? what a freaking feel trip, i loved all the plot twists and all of them work so well together to make a great story, i just love this so much I may have binge read this during exam season but this counts as literature right
craftybookworm25 chapter 24 . 5/6/2017
WHAT THE F**K NO WHY YOU I AM DYING JIM DON'T DIE SPOCK NEEDS YOU
AlwaysAFK chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
I've honestly lost count of how many times I've read this story...it speaks to me. It's the best Star Trek fanfiction I've read, and I read a lot. So even though you don't check this site anymore, thank you for writing something I can come back to when I've had a hard day or just want to read something uplifting.
3,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »