Reviews for Bloody Rain
Sindel Vork chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This story won second place in a deviantart contest in the father mulcahy club.
Kikino chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I have to be honest, I couldn't finish this piece. I haven't read any of your other works so I can't compare but this was a very disappointing fic. I loved the idea, and the Father's attention (great detail, by the way), but I couldn't get past Sonar. It's hard to read a oneshot feeling sympathy towards a main character and trying to understand an OC. I understand how you'd want to put yourself into the story but you can't introduce a character and develop her throughout the fic while one is trying to sympathise with Father Mulcahy. It would reach out more towards readers if you'd put an ACTUAL character in to bond with the Father. Sorry, but the story goes off the track and seems just an excuse to put yourself into a friendship with Father Mulcahy. I really don't mean for this to be an insult, but no one cares about a character who doesn't (in-story) exist. They (the readers) opened this story to read about Father Mulcahy and another resident at M*A*S*H willing to take the time and consult the priest about his problem and assist him to pull through it.

Outside of that, there were a few spelling mistakes that could be easily overlooked. The idea of the story is great, the content was a bit 'malpracticed.'

I'm sorry if this upsets you.

Kikino
Jnstar86 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Father Mulcahy is one of my favorite characters on the show, I have all the seasons, this story was grim but very great insight to the father who I consider the most humane of all the MASH characters

~Marcy
Mistress Twist chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Not bad... this is much better than your other stories, the names are spelled correctly, except Margaret, not Maraget, but I can see that you messed up the letters which anyone can mess up on.

Very good friendship story between Sonar and Father M. and much, much better than the other ones you have written. .