Reviews for A Sticky Situation
Zoroark's partner chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
wow the story is amazing. alot of the story's i read are really lame and are short. your's is awsome and makes me want to qustion whats going to happen next. well thats all for now c'ya ;)
Renamon's lover chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
wow. i love the story so far!. and yes that guy is a creep lol. i wounder what is going through his head. bit any mwy i love you story and please keep making more renamons the onley person i really read about.
little.lost.panda chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I decided to reread this story because you are the only author that has wrote a Terriermon/Renamon story that I know of. I saw the Lion King reference and want to give you some Trivia that I learned earlier this day.

Lion King is a rip off of Kimba. Check this place out. It is true.

I was randomly searching the net and typed in Simba/Kimba and found this site. I couldn't believe it but the evidence shows. Kimba was made before Lion King. Simba and Kimba look alike, same tuff and black ear ends.

I'm done with my random trivia. Bye bye.
Rainbow35 chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
Great chapter! xD And did I really give you the most reviews? Wow, I'm amazed. : ) Anyway, brilliant story, and the ending was so, so cute! I don't know if I'll read the sequel, because I don't really like Star Wars, but this story was great! xD
fireangel08 chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Sorry but I'm too lazy to log in...umm well what can I say but CONGRATS! You've manage to complete your first ever story here in . I really liked how you ended it and so I just want to say it's been fun reading your story. I'm not too sure if I will be able to read the sequel since I'm going to be away from this site for a while so I want to wish you the best of luck on your upcoming projects and with your book.
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 20 . 12/1/2009
Aw cant wait for next fic!
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 12/1/2009
Interesting... I DID create a Biomerged form for Impmon and the twins! And one for Kenta and his partner (though his actually existed, I just had to pick it out). Both are in my story "Destiny."
Rainbow35 chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
Yay, Ogudomon's dead! That was so cool! Probably the best chapter ever! xD Or maybe I'm just extremely hyper, but anyway. I can't wait for the next chapter, and that chapter was brilliant! xD
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Cant wait!
Bookworm Gal chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Sweetness! Great chapter. Awesome fight. Loved the whole thing. Especially when Beelzemon asked "I was fourth?" Hehehe!

And nice reward time at the end. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Geekgirl chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
Nice job! Great finale of the battle.
Rainbow35 chapter 18 . 11/15/2009
Wow, brilliant chapter! I knew the homonym thing had something to do with the prophecy, and I figured it would be something to do with the 'dry' bit. I don't know german, though, so there was no way I could have guessed that. xD And I didn't know that digimon could be german. Anyway, great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! xD
fireangel08 chapter 18 . 11/14/2009
Awesome chapter! Probably one of my favorites...I can't wait to see Sakuyamon Shrine-Maiden mode in action it's going to be great I can already picture it. Great job as usual and OMG I can't believe this story is almost coming to an up the good job and please update as soon as you can.
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 11/14/2009
Sweet chapter. New mode! The future looks promising. Battle Royale!
TaichiZeromaru chapter 18 . 11/14/2009
Great chapter. I really enjoy how you tied together the final solution. I feared that it may turn into a DEM situation (well, it kind of did), but you actually had a plan that works perfectly, without seeming too convenient.

My only critique is that the crucifix feels a bit out of place. There's kind of a religion clash there, and it feels awkward. I feel like you could have a smoother flowing effect if you choose something more appropriate to the source material (in this case, Sakuya). Maybe have them visit a shrine and get something there.

I have a specific idea in mind that would flow better (to me), but I don't want to seem presumptuous. This is your story after all. However, if you want to hear my idea, feel free to PM me.

Other than that detail, though, I loved this chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the conclusion.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »