Reviews for A Sticky Situation
rancorlover chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
ranchboy1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It's a good pairing for all terriermon's love of goofing around they are the two most mature partner digimon in tamers aside from guardramon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Great job:) This was very good!
The comic Tamer chapter 5 . 7/15/2012 oh right...can't think of something is a lucky bastard. :P
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
Awesome battle.
Also, when you described Ogudomon's voice, I immediately thought of Oblivion from Turok 3. Creepy
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Call me crazy, but I'd like to see what it looks like when Renamon and Terriermon are stuck together. You should consider doing a drawing or something like that.
shamandigi chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
good news janury 24th has passed and sopa and pipa have lost so get to writing
zigmas chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
[quoteKazu]He said that Tokyo has suddenly reformed itself and all the buildings have, sort of, re-emerged from the rubble.[/quote]

And you didn't even need Dragonballs.

Though it took a DRAGON...MON... :DDD
zigmas chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
[quoteTakato]DMA Digidex is a good one[/quote]

You... must... be... joking!

Just a MINUTE ago I went there.

Well, I jump by there once in a while, but NOT every day!

Also, I actually prefer DMA over Wiki, for some personal reason, don't know for sure, why.

Probably cause DMA gives you all those Evolutions from and in.

Which I'm still planning (for some months already, unfortunately) to use for making a HUGE Digimon RPG that'd involve a whole lot of VARIOUS Digivolutions.

Thus, having such a list per Digimon - is HANDY. :D
shamandigi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
new ideas for haremon she would have terriermon's laid back personality but in battle she would have renemon's seriouness her digivoultions are as follows fresh pockymon in training vanaliiamon rookie haremon champion homoculsmon ultimate zhang guomon mega alchemon
NeoDarklight chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
An interesting story to be sure. Relatively new to ffdotnet here, but I am already a beta-reader for another fanfiction author. Anywho, according to the wiki, Gallantmon/Dukemon Crimson Mode's Crimson Light/Quo Vadis Attack "Shatters the bonds between this world and the next, casting the opponent into oblivion".
animeman12 chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
so that's what lopmon and suzie biomerge into
digishaman chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
your fanfic does rase a question what would the kid of renamon and terriermon be like i got an idea for an kid its girl named haremon she looks like terriermon expecpt she has renamon's color scheme (yellow fur but purple stripes on her ears and legs and the ying yang symbol on her chest) and she has two horns also her digivolutions are alchemy based combing techonolgy with magic
King drissel chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Dam that is sweet and it fits with well every thing now if only they could separate they would be ok
a better name chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
Well, the UK slang rather contrasted from what I watched on TV, but whatever. Nothin' wrong with that. Cute.

I love how you made Terriermon know all that pervy stuff from looking it up online.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »