Reviews for A Sticky Situation
Rainbow35 chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
Um... Why is this chapter 14 if the last one was chapter 11... I don't really want to read it, in case it spoils the story, because it clearly doesn't continue from the last chapter.
Rainbow35 chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Great chapter! I know I say that for every chapter, but I do mean it. Anyway, I'd always thought that the devas had actual personalities, as opposed to the 'kill everyone' mindset, and nothing else. Anyway, the reactions to Renamon and Terriermon were so funny. Are they going to tell the tamers that were evacuated? If they do, then I can't wait for that. I'd say Suzie's reaction would be cute, and Kazu's reaction would probably be funny. Anyway, keep up the good work! xD
Lord Pata chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
nice chapter, I'm glad they supported Terriermon and Renamon's relationship, the shock reactions reminded me of my PataGato fic where Patamon and Gatomon are mates and one night while their partners were out and they had the house for themselves they mated and Gatomon ended pregnant, I made it so the digidestined had a picnic days later and it was there when everyone learned about their relationship plus future fatherhood, it was a general shock with a very nice set of individual reactions as in each character having a shock reaction about it XD
little.lost.panda chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Good story. I can't wait to see how Rika and Henry react to feeling tied when they biomerge. Thanks for answering my previous question.
BornfromDarkness chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
excellent chapter as usual! Must admit Goro's reaction reminds me of scenes in Samurai X and Ruroni Kenshin manga. hehe... I am quite curious as who the Sovereigns will be sending. Perhaps a new tamer? not that i am fond of OCs but it might not be a bad idea to add another OC and probably adding up Alice is also a good idea but then again its your story so its your choice whether to add new tamers... and i am wondering if Lopmon and the rest of the digimon be able to biomerge with their tamers as well. anyway good chap. I'll be waiting for the next chap! KUDOS! _
little.lost.panda chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
That was awsome! I loved it. Good plot. You make it sound so realistic. Take everything into account. I don't do that until after I write the story, then I've got to rewrite, and rewrite. Then it is totally different then what I originally had in mind. I love how you do this. Can't wait til the next chapter. I do have question though. When Terriermon and Henry biomerge, and Rika and Renamon biomerge, will Rika and Henry feel a conection to each other? Will they still feel a conection after the seperate. What happened to Rika and Renamon's conection? Why can't they still read each other's mind?
Rainbow35 chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
Brilliant! Great chapter! xD I was kinda worried that Goro would actually get Renamon... Anyway, I so can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder how everyone will react. Oh, and I liked the thing with Takato and Jeri, that was so cute! xD
little.lost.panda chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Hey! Good chapter. I never knew Lopmon could be so shouty. Or snappy. It's good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Rainbow35 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Great chapter! I liked the song! xD I can't wait to see what happens next! : )
BornfromDarkness chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
i have to agree on your choice with Mihiramon. After all, he is the most cunning among the DEVAS. Great chap! and i never thought Monodramon could be know... mischievous when his giant form would just pulverize everything in sight. You've just given me an idea for a digimon fanfic, but...i'll see if it works out. _ toodles!
little.lost.panda chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
Awsome chapter. Your story is turning out really good. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when Renamon and Terriermon tell them their dirty little secret. I can't wait to see how MONODRAMON reacts. So hilarious. Keep updating!
Rainbow35 chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
Brilliant chapter! xD I so can't wait for the next one!
Rainbow35 chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
In my review for chapter 8, when I said 'you have to', I meant to say 'you DON'T have to'. So... Yeah.
Rainbow35 chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter! xD I can't wait for the next one! If you're gonna make it a crossover... Well... You have to, really, you could always just send a random digimon to attack everybody for no apparent reason, better yet, send Goro's henchmen after them. Anyway, it's your story, so whatever you wanna do. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! : )
RileyleFae chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
This was really cool I personally would call Goro,Mr. Pervert guy because that makes more sense. Cant for next ch.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »