Reviews for And A Moment of Rest
That would be confusing.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Bellisimo!
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
“I want you,” he whispered, “in a moment of rest that lasts forever, not just a series of fleeting moments.”

This truly is a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL line. I wrote it down to keep in case this story was lost to me. It is powerful, and describes the ultimate desire to be with anyone for the rest of time. If it's your words, know I shall not forget them.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I enjoyed tis one quite a bit, as usual, though I can't quite pinpoint what it was about it that so called to me.
Mortello chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
eeeeee! -gushes- I loooved it! w

cheers!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
aww! sweet! i love this..little whispers and all.. _ nice!
CrystalMichelle chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I absolutely love this! The internal conflict, the desire, Harry finally going after what he wants instead of what's expected or easy. Just beautiful :D
k chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
excellent. i always like the way you write the characters
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Wow, that was really good. I liked it.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hehehe, awesome. You really do have great ideas.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh this was very sweet. I like the pull back and forth between the two and how Harry stepped up in the end and put it all on the line ...

this was beautiful... when Draco said "I don't know what I'll do if I lose you." and Harry replied..."I'll still be your fire," Harry said. "Draco." I about melted!
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Loved it!
Icetina chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow, this was really good. I've read so many of your stories, I don't know how I didn't come across this one sooner. Excellent.
Atira7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
O...very nice :)
aliceAwake chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
"Malfoy’s come burst out of his hands and dripped to the floor, slithering and splashing, mixing with his hasty, muffled gulp-noises. Harry shuddered all over. The sight was dirty and visceral, fleshly in the same way that his resolve to study well and become an Auror had been for him. He bit his hand again." BEST. PARAGRAPH. EVER.