Reviews for And A Moment of Rest
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/12
Thissss was beautiful!
Carling chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
This was so beautiful. I think in a way, it's what Draco wanted from the beginning but didn't think he could have it so he was more impersonal with Harry, and Harry with him.

I don't know how I missed this story before.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This was amazing, amazing, amazing. I loved it
La Chatillon chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Adorablely smutty! Great job!
I know okay chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
That would be confusing.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
β€œI want you,” he whispered, β€œin a moment of rest that lasts forever, not just a series of fleeting moments.”

This truly is a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL line. I wrote it down to keep in case this story was lost to me. It is powerful, and describes the ultimate desire to be with anyone for the rest of time. If it's your words, know I shall not forget them.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I enjoyed tis one quite a bit, as usual, though I can't quite pinpoint what it was about it that so called to me.
Mortello chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
eeeeee! -gushes- I loooved it! w

Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
aww! sweet! i love this..little whispers and all.. _ nice!
CrystalMichelle chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I absolutely love this! The internal conflict, the desire, Harry finally going after what he wants instead of what's expected or easy. Just beautiful :D
k chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
excellent. i always like the way you write the characters
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Wow, that was really good. I liked it.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hehehe, awesome. You really do have great ideas.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh this was very sweet. I like the pull back and forth between the two and how Harry stepped up in the end and put it all on the line ...

this was beautiful... when Draco said "I don't know what I'll do if I lose you." and Harry replied..."I'll still be your fire," Harry said. "Draco." I about melted!