Reviews for I'm a multitask vampire
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
LOVE THIS. :)

Loved the last line. That was just immense, and I can imagien Jasper saying something like that. But boy, he really did distract her didn't he? Cute and sweet. :)

TRR
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was actually quite good, which shows you must be a good writer, since I'm a complete Edward/Bella fan. I thought it was sweet, believable and very funny :P

My favourite lines were:

‘She is very likely to manage to give a perfect stranger the desire to kill her.’ and 'I'm a vampire honey. I multitask."

As for you not being a native speaker, again it was very good - a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but nothing major. Overall, a lovely fic. Well done! :)
airwithwater chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Two typos, I think you can find them. 8)

1) Sure, it is now mu lunch hour anyway.

2) ‘She is very likely to manage to give a perfect strange the desire to kill her.’

Indeed, a very sweet little fic! I enjoyed it. 8)

Since I hadn't heard from you in a while I decided to check your homepage to see what all was up. So of course I came across this and the other short clip (which I'm very excited to read more about!). I hope your doing well!
Anlynne chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think my heart melted. This was sweet. Wonderful job!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Love that last line
Rose the Slayer chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Okey... Billy/Bella weird, very wierd but Bella/Jasper or Jacob/Leah no Jacob/Rosalle... Gud luk with English, this is really gud considering that ur portaguies.

-Jacob's G.A.-
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
i think its started out pretty good, but alas ive not a clue as to any suggestions, sorry.
Yasric M. S chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
hahahahahahahahahahaha.. good one..!
dandoune chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
that was so cute
Merina Green chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Cute!
Dana Rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was super sweet! I loved it.
Hi.My.Fav.Number.Is.27 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was so good! I agree with you about JAsper and Bella being together. Tehy would be a reaslly good couple. and Alice and Edard would be a good couple too. You should change this one-shot to a story. It would be really good.

-iloveedwardcullen12 or Jess