Reviews for Inseparable
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I'm in love with Alec! He's the kind of guy I want as a boyfriend. I'd be honored to be the girlfriend of a guy like him!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I am so in love with Alec! Who knew he had that loving, calm side!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautiful! I'm in luv with Alec! I want to b with a guy that looks like him, or shares the same features as him!
abstergos chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Beautiful.
kristen chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
yes, finally i got round to reading some of them and i must say i quite enjoyed it! it's a far cry from they extremely bad stories we used to write when we were little :-)

Good on ya!
Wolf-demon13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Awe, that was cute but still touched on the important stuff. As an advent MagAlec, I totally love!
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
“Eternity be damned, because I don’t want to let you go, Alexander Lightwood,” - My favourite line! D

I've always wondered if they've considered the fact that Magnus is immortal and Alec does something that could kill him all the time. I like the way you addressed it, I think Magnus' reaction was well written. I could picture him saying it. ]
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
aw...i love it
Gwinnya chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw, its too sweet *grins happily* I pretty much like this story because it is well written and the caracters are totally OC. I hope you'll write more.
Katara-alchemist chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I really liked this! Great job.
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Beautiful! Absolutely magnificent!

This is definitely one the best angsty/lovey Malec fics out there. Everything was written out perfectly - the emotions, the expressions, the little details, the characterization. It was all flawless.

I adore the way you wrote the kiss, short but sweet. And the scene at the end really balanced out the angst at the beginning of the fic.

Perfect.

M
summerchic40 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I loved this! It was great! :)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2009