Reviews for A Collection of CrackFics II
guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
it's so cute that Bumblebee calls Mrs. Witwicky 'Mum'
Creative Lunatic chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Oh my lord! You had me huffing in laughter! XD
Haller's Demon chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Wow, either you are the funniest crack writer ever created by man or I'm slowly losing my sanity. Maybe both hehe.
Haller's Demon chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ROFL that last crackfic, of Barricade with the Xbox...pure poetry. I think I'm in love with you for that...I mean like a family love not the other kind...yeah I need to watch what I say now days...
KittenwithaSledgehammer chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I loved this! Espcially Scorponok needs and Exorcist and Insert Witty Title here. :D

So funny. :D

icemist chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
This story made me laugh a lot and I found the one "Graduation Week" cute. A little early or way early haha but will you be making part three for Transformers movie three? I heard Unicron will be in that movie
Xenophobic Doll chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
The Jetfire story was awesomely funny, and I can relate because my Dad LOVES to tell grandpa stories, and he's only in his fifties.
Xenophobic Doll chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
“No…Megatron boarded up my window after I saw my reflection and thought I’d fallen out and jumped out to try to save myself,” Brawl replied.

This has to be one of the funniest lines I've ever read in my entire life. Lmfao!
meteor prime chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
In my day fanfictions were written only with rocks and chalk... XD! I love Jetfire! Yay! That's awesome. Sorry it's taken me so long to reveiw but I've been real busy again. :] jetfire is awesome though. Ho did he fight of that bear?...

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
varsitylove16 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
*laughing too hard to leave a decent review*

~VLS~
9aza chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter! I even got my brother to read it. My favorite was Swine Flu and his was Living with Jetfire.
CheesetothePower chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
hehe, funny jokes. giggles like a small child.
Chibimax chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
lol i really love this chapter ! Xd update soon
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I love it!

Keep it coming!
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Gawd...I'm so glad my grandmother never brags about her childhood story. But, then again, she complains a lot and always wants to know someone else's business.

Whoa! Looks like humans chickened out by swine flu more than "METEOR SHOWER!" that's right above our heads. That is one funny thing about humans D

Do Witwicky parents own Bumblebee's adoption form or something? That is one BIG brother if you ask me. Sam's very lucky for having a 12 foot adopted big brother. Me want one too D