Reviews for Restless Moments
Moka-girl chapter 12 . 3/1
There aren't many fics with Adrian in them. Though this one could be improved by the use of a beta, because there are some typos and grammar troubles.
moon-halo90 chapter 100 . 9/21/2013
this is a beautiful story!
someone chapter 100 . 12/22/2011
There are WAY TOO MANY chapters.
Chapitas1991 chapter 100 . 11/18/2011
I. LOVED. IT. 3
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 100 . 9/24/2011
Good job. I certainly couldn't have done a 100 chapters for one story, no matter how short.
ParvisSira chapter 100 . 8/3/2011
I think you just made me a little bit in love with Harry & Adrian...it's not a pairing I had read before but I absolutely adore it. The need and jealousy and care and love it was so beautiful. And I liked that intent and freedom that he found.
In The Mix chapter 100 . 6/20/2011
Aww, this was so sweet.
hmm chapter 100 . 10/13/2010
these were adorable. they made me happy, sad, hopeful, and everything else.

good job.
Dalal Hecate chapter 100 . 7/6/2010
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, perhaps the best. It is well written and engaging and I felt like crying when it ended. It's an amazing story and thank you for writing it!
mollycullen chapter 100 . 7/5/2010
So good. :D Really really loved it.
black-hurt17 chapter 60 . 3/12/2010
trick or treating? which country are u in? :p
black-hurt17 chapter 53 . 3/12/2010
teehee now this was an intresting chapter p
VessaMorana chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
I love this one: how it's from Luna's perspective and she sees/understands everything.
Ariaeris chapter 100 . 12/11/2009
First of all, I knew it! After our discussion about his absolute hotness, who else could it possibly be? Still, after teasing us for one hundred days, it's nice for our mystery man's identity to finally be confirmed.

Anyway, you've written this entire series so wonderfully! I was in awe of some of your drabbles, Vaire-love. I could literally see you growing as a writer with each one!

You've done so well! You're awesome, lovely. /Hugs/

Ariaeris
Carumati chapter 100 . 12/9/2009
ah, he's a rather good looking slytherin alright. Finally!