Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
gnbrules chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome! Great work. My new canon. :P
writerdragonfly chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I am so glad someone did an explanation-and you did so brilliantly. :)
imaginativefig chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ha! Love the explanation for Zane & Jo being in the WH13 universe! I wondered how that would work when they did the crossover episodes. Very nice work. I also greatly approve of the Firefly quote at the end ;)
Insane Certifiably chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I never even considered that it was Jo and Zane, or the possibility of making it so. Great job.
Kay K chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow! That was great! I loved your interesting take on the story and how they got there. This jusy goes to show you that quality is way more important than quantity. Loved this fanfic!
cflat chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Haven't seen that Warehouse 13 episode yet, but I'm liking the explanation of why Zane and Jo were there. Twill be interesting if somebody mentioned it in the upcoming crossover episodes.
Elkian chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Very nice - and it explains a lot. And is that a Serenity quote at the end?
domina tempore chapter 1 . 11/19/2009

I like this story very much :).

The first thing that I thought of when I saw the ep was "hey, it's Zane and Jo!" This was a nice little tag that was true to the episode/explained *them*. I like ;)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I noticed that this isn't marked as completed, is there going to be more? I hope so :P I love the explanation of why Jo and Zane where there and 'bad guys' :P
messersmontana chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This was cute and one of my fav ep of The Warehouse. I was so excited to see Zane and Jo together in that ep.
KrisK chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very good crossover! I can totally see it! Good job!
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Funny and interesting. I got to say that I like it. Good job and keep up the good work
Socratic Irony chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow! Thank you for writing this, I was wonder about this as well. Again, thanks for the read.

OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 8/31/2009

I had wondered about a crossover for this one, very nicely done.