Reviews for Spidey's got a girlfriend!
TottPaula chapter 2 . 2/19
I can't stop smiling! This story became a cartoon in my head, and I'm still smiling like a loon. The dominos scene ... Loved it. Fun, fluff, some smut, and Peter trying hard not to fail epically. Great story! Hugs and cookies to you.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I thought Kitty was Bi.
GoodKing0 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww.
Esquire-man chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This is as fun as the first time I read it, a couple of years ago... somewhere.
The jokes, references, misunderstandings and pure fun. I miss those times.
Holy Superman Batman chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Aww this is hilarious! Poor Petey! Update:)
warfolomei chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Aaah, I missed this sort of atmosphere. The jokes, interactions and upcoming events are just great.
whytry7 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Dear lord that was the single mos nonsensical and most hilarious semi-canon fic I've ever read I laughed out loud for 90% of it
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
hahaha how meany time i read it give me good lol
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
hahahaha Peter got bad luck but this story Jan Ororo is looking out in sum of a way
Unforgiven Vagabond chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I made a mistake reading this story while I was at work from my phone... and I could not stop giggling or cackling. It's not something a night security guard should be proud of but this story is hilarious. I admit I'm suddenly jealous of Spider-Man as it seems all of the potential love interest that I would find attractive were I in his shoes are all coming together over him now. Spectacular job!
Unforgiven Vagabond chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I think that thanks to this story I'm going to start reading the Marvel Adventures series. I've seen a few excerpts from them but thanks to this story I'm going to actually pick up a few issues. Amazing job!
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Well... lol?
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Used me like a cowbell. That was gold.

Your Captain America is so bad, it's hilarious, or was that him being funny?
AekoAeviAthan chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Poor Peter, Suffering through his luck! I love this!
warfolomei chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Funny, interesting and well paced. Good work, shame ypu don't write SM anymore ;_;