Reviews for Spidey's got a girlfriend!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I thought Kitty was Bi.
GoodKing0 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Aaaaawwwwwwwwwwww.
Esquire-man chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This is as fun as the first time I read it, a couple of years ago... somewhere.
The jokes, references, misunderstandings and pure fun. I miss those times.
Holy Superman Batman chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Aww this is hilarious! Poor Petey! Update:)
warfolomei chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Aaah, I missed this sort of atmosphere. The jokes, interactions and upcoming events are just great.
whytry7 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Dear lord that was the single mos nonsensical and most hilarious semi-canon fic I've ever read I laughed out loud for 90% of it
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
hahaha how meany time i read it give me good lol
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
hahahaha Peter got bad luck but this story Jan Ororo is looking out in sum of a way
Unforgiven Vagabond chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I made a mistake reading this story while I was at work from my phone... and I could not stop giggling or cackling. It's not something a night security guard should be proud of but this story is hilarious. I admit I'm suddenly jealous of Spider-Man as it seems all of the potential love interest that I would find attractive were I in his shoes are all coming together over him now. Spectacular job!
Unforgiven Vagabond chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I think that thanks to this story I'm going to start reading the Marvel Adventures series. I've seen a few excerpts from them but thanks to this story I'm going to actually pick up a few issues. Amazing job!
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Well... lol?
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Used me like a cowbell. That was gold.

Your Captain America is so bad, it's hilarious, or was that him being funny?
AekoAeviAthan chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Poor Peter, Suffering through his luck! I love this!
warfolomei chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Funny, interesting and well paced. Good work, shame ypu don't write SM anymore ;_;
lychee loving chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Marvel Adventures: Avengers is my favorite comicbook ever (best roster! best stories! best everything aaahh why was it canceled :c) so this was AMAZING to find! I'm wondering why I never saw this earlier, it's awesome. It's like reading a long-lost issue, except it isn't rated E for Everyone. Seriously, it reminds me too much about the issue where Thor and Ororo are sneaking around to escape Papa Odin's meddling. Except it's Peter this time, and it's glorious!

So many things I love about this fic. So many. I can't even quote favorite lines because I'd end up quoting every other paragraph and stretching the review box's word-limit.

(But Thor's serenade was A. It helps that Thor/Storm is my favorite.)

And what else can I say? Please write more from the MA:A-verse? You do it so awesomely!