Reviews for When Skies are Gray
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Hm, there's actually a fanfiction called "Omake" in which Canada is used as a horrible plot device. The author's words, not mine. xD For some reason, this fanfic reminds me of that one.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
GREAT JOB ! *thumbs up*

Lemme marry this fic ! xD

Aww, so England was too tired to see the all the fact that in front of him was America, not Canada. Even though at first he already know it was America. (or everyone who had similar face with America would he called America at first. maybe?)
And America said Kumajirou's name right, when Canada usually mentioned it wrong.

USUK for the win! *fist pumped*

Tired England make me more sleepy... *rubbed eyes*
TheWeaverofWorlds chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aww! This is sooo cute! I was actually curious why "Canada" came for a visit...but now it all makes sense! Nice job
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Loved it! Lol the ending was so sweet!
CocoaDance chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha, this was cute.

I didn't guess that it was America, but was quite shocked about that. I mean, he remembered Kumajirou's real name: that should have made it clear xD
D' Auroral Frutalia chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Did he use contacts lenses? LOL.

It was a nice story, yes it was especially in the part when England was drying the so-called Canada up.

:D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Aww, so cute!
Kita Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I read over the reviews.

Aha, people ARE so anal! xD That's funny.

I think the solution you have works well~ Just listing England is a good way around all those sniffy folks. :3

This was sweet~
Bacontheft chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
ah, this was very adorable. more like fort then angst really :]
DarkChocoBerryLover chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Sweetness. Love it xDD
dreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Isn't Russia the place with the worst weather? O: since it's always so cold? Anyway, cute fic xD
Reeeality chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
It was really good! Keep up the good work!
X-Hayze-chan-X chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Ha, that was awesome. You totally tricked me. XD
Aukum chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
While it is well written, it's very misleading to label it England/Canada when it's really US/UK. England spends then entire fic thinking about America and it IS America, so you can't really argue it's an England/Canada fic... except in a superficial, one-sided way.

It's really bad manners to do a bait-and-switch with a pairing that wasn't even hinted at. This kind of behaviour can get you a bad rep with non-US/UK fans.
gust-rider chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
actually i'd never seen an englandxcanada and it made me curious, but I love how it turned out!

americaxengland all the way -w-