Reviews for Ten Steps
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2019
It takes a certain type of sadist to draw out 24 chapters of painful, agonising almost there romance to conclude it in the last chapter. This was a great story, so much so I can forgive the torture
Janie-ohio chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
That was fun, but the length of that slow burn was almost painful, lol. good job.
Luzula-spicata chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
I really liked this fiction. The characters are endearing and the storyline catches us until the end.
I know okay chapter 25 . 11/10/2018
I'm glad Harry and Draco got their happily ever afters and it looks like Oliver might too.
I know okay chapter 24 . 11/10/2018
I'm glad Harry finally figured it out. Not so happy that he ran out like that.
I know okay chapter 23 . 11/10/2018
Well, I'm kind of glad the fight happened before they had sex.
I know okay chapter 22 . 11/10/2018
I'm still wondering how they are going to work themselves out of the Vow and bond.
I know okay chapter 21 . 11/10/2018
I'd be pretty angry if someone asked me to quit the job I loved for them, not that I love my job. I would never date someone with a dangerous job like Harry in the first place. Someone that traveled a lot or worked long hours would actually be preferable instead of feeling smothered. I like my alone time. So each person should be able to find someone that can tolerate their job.
I know okay chapter 20 . 11/10/2018
Well, I don't think running away was the best course of action, but neither was what Harry did. I wouldn't want that argument to be in the public eye either.
I know okay chapter 19 . 11/10/2018
Yikes! She's lucky she didn't die.
I know okay chapter 18 . 11/10/2018
It was a sweet kiss even if I didn't want it to be.
I know okay chapter 17 . 11/10/2018
Hmm... Well, I was certain that was a dream. If they were going to have a threesome I'd expect a little more warning.
I know okay chapter 16 . 11/10/2018
I like Oliver just fine. I just wish he was happily ever after with someone else.

Maybe this is the best way for them to get over each other or finally see the light.
I know okay chapter 15 . 11/10/2018
Oh, no! What happens now?
I know okay chapter 14 . 11/9/2018
Hmm... I wonder if it will take something major to break that bond or if Harry will have to be told by someone else.
1,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »