Reviews for Ten Steps
LibbyRose chapter 25 . 2/13
awwwwww i love this :)
coronavirus chapter 25 . 3/19/2020
Okay LSITEN HERE BDUDTYSDA
YOUA RE NOT ALLOWERD TO LEAD ME ON FOR 24 FUCKING CHAPTERS EVER EVFETR ERVRERERER AGAIN
nice ending though bro, kudos to you
coronavirus chapter 20 . 3/19/2020
actually, screw this, oliver doesnt need to cheat.
all we need is knives.
coronavirus chapter 10 . 3/19/2020
*me silently hoping Oliver will cheat*
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2019
It takes a certain type of sadist to draw out 24 chapters of painful, agonising almost there romance to conclude it in the last chapter. This was a great story, so much so I can forgive the torture
JanieOhio chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
That was fun, but the length of that slow burn was almost painful, lol. good job.
Luzula-spicata chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
I really liked this fiction. The characters are endearing and the storyline catches us until the end.
I know okay chapter 25 . 11/10/2018
I'm glad Harry and Draco got their happily ever afters and it looks like Oliver might too.
I know okay chapter 24 . 11/10/2018
I'm glad Harry finally figured it out. Not so happy that he ran out like that.
I know okay chapter 23 . 11/10/2018
Well, I'm kind of glad the fight happened before they had sex.
I know okay chapter 22 . 11/10/2018
I'm still wondering how they are going to work themselves out of the Vow and bond.
I know okay chapter 21 . 11/10/2018
I'd be pretty angry if someone asked me to quit the job I loved for them, not that I love my job. I would never date someone with a dangerous job like Harry in the first place. Someone that traveled a lot or worked long hours would actually be preferable instead of feeling smothered. I like my alone time. So each person should be able to find someone that can tolerate their job.
I know okay chapter 20 . 11/10/2018
Well, I don't think running away was the best course of action, but neither was what Harry did. I wouldn't want that argument to be in the public eye either.
I know okay chapter 19 . 11/10/2018
Yikes! She's lucky she didn't die.
1,953 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »