Reviews for Ten Steps
Wolfey77 chapter 25 . 5/2
I loved it!
Though it took forever because Harry's a bloody idiot! More oblivious than a blind cat, I swear.
Wolfey77 chapter 15 . 5/1
NONONONO
DRACO BABY
Wolfey77 chapter 7 . 5/1
I LOVE gossipy Ginny and Hermione!
It's so great, their secret conversations!
I'm liking this story so far :D
Clairissa chapter 25 . 4/30
A brilliant fic
pikachu chapter 25 . 4/15
What a great and frustrating read! Unfortunately for me, your A/Ns entertained me more than your story because I was not able to put it in logical order. I think I better list things..
The things I liked:
- Luna making an appearance.
- I loved your OC.
- The layout of the story and your language.
- The initial plot idea- even though it is used excessively I enjoy reading them.
-I love your beta 3
The things I didn't like:
- Harry being dense all the way only to stop being dense at the last minute. It didn't happen in the books. It seems like he dated many people, how come he never got an insight of feelings and confrontations? It was way too convenient for your plot.
- You dragged on too much, I think it could have ended earlier, if you made it 7 steps. Not all steps seemed necessary, we knew Harry liked Oliver from day 1 and even though I understand you wanted Harry to realize his feelings towards Draco, he didn't understand them BEFORE any physical touch. Draco got to snog him and all that jazz AND he realized. It makes it less true in my eyes just because Draco got to him first, you know. Like it makes it less valuable. A bit like stealing. In real life there were 3 guys after me, in the past and I never touched any of them to realize things.
-You wrote that Draco was to die because Harry was gonna break up with Wood after Draco had his way with him but even though the cause was Draco, Harry was able to off the relationship anyways. GG.
-The ending. Oh my god. It was so rushed. You milked what I don't know : ( One second I was crying for Wood (not that I was horny heh) and the next second Draco and Harry was kissing and stuff in front of Wood and his new boyfriend. Seriously my face was: WTF...

Yeah, I kept dislike part a bit longer because you can get the like part because everyone writes them in the comments but if I said "I dislike the ending" then you'd ask, what is there to dislike so I thought I should explain a bit longer.
GRACE chapter 25 . 4/9
LOVE THIS STORY ONE OF MY TOP 5 :)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 25 . 3/21
A unique, well written story. I loved it even if the back and forth nearly drove me crazy.
13utterfly23 chapter 25 . 1/29
This story was so heartbreaking at times and I'm so glad they got their happily ever after.
tat5934 chapter 25 . 1/21
Your story was so wonderful! I totally loved it! thank you
tat5934 chapter 18 . 1/21
Harry is so lucky ... Draco and Oliver! I'm drooling...
tat5934 chapter 17 . 1/21
Arg! Why ? I wish it was true.. The dream that is
tat5934 chapter 16 . 1/21
Oh yes! This is gonna be awesome! Draco shouldn't be the only one suffering from jealousy!
tat5934 chapter 15 . 1/21
Waw... That was breathtaking and heartbreaking!
tat5934 chapter 14 . 1/21
Argh! This so frustrating!
tat5934 chapter 12 . 1/21
Oh my God! That is so exciting!
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »