Reviews for Ten Steps
WangxQueen chapter 25 . 12/18/2021
1001011 reasons why Potter is not a Ravenclaw because he is so thick and I don't mean that ass.

The only time he could be a SlyClaw is when he !DarkPotter
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2021
Essa fic foi intensa, maravilhosa e perfeita! Amei todos os momentos, por mais obtuso que tenha sido Harry quase o tempo todo! Kkkkkkk... Parabéns e obrigada por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
I never understand why the Weasleys would be so hostule toward Slytherin, wasn't their grandmother a one? 'the nible and most ancient house of Black' in fact. or is it because of their late uncles?
Kelkat chapter 25 . 2/24/2021
Great story
LibbyRose chapter 25 . 2/13/2021
awwwwww i love this :)
coronavirus chapter 25 . 3/19/2020
Okay LSITEN HERE BDUDTYSDA
YOUA RE NOT ALLOWERD TO LEAD ME ON FOR 24 FUCKING CHAPTERS EVER EVFETR ERVRERERER AGAIN
nice ending though bro, kudos to you
coronavirus chapter 20 . 3/19/2020
actually, screw this, oliver doesnt need to cheat.
all we need is knives.
coronavirus chapter 10 . 3/19/2020
*me silently hoping Oliver will cheat*
Guest chapter 25 . 11/4/2019
It takes a certain type of sadist to draw out 24 chapters of painful, agonising almost there romance to conclude it in the last chapter. This was a great story, so much so I can forgive the torture
JanieOhio chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
That was fun, but the length of that slow burn was almost painful, lol. good job.
Luzula-spicata chapter 25 . 10/19/2019
I really liked this fiction. The characters are endearing and the storyline catches us until the end.
I know okay chapter 25 . 11/10/2018
I'm glad Harry and Draco got their happily ever afters and it looks like Oliver might too.
I know okay chapter 24 . 11/10/2018
I'm glad Harry finally figured it out. Not so happy that he ran out like that.
I know okay chapter 23 . 11/10/2018
Well, I'm kind of glad the fight happened before they had sex.
I know okay chapter 22 . 11/10/2018
I'm still wondering how they are going to work themselves out of the Vow and bond.
1,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »