Reviews for Ten Steps
Addisyn Draco chapter 17 . 5/25
Ok... I'm starting to love Oliver. I've always had a thing for him, but never really liked him til now. So, ja...
igee778 chapter 7 . 5/2
I know ginny and hermione are supposed to sound funny for the reader, but I actually find them unbelievably irritating with their meddling XD
GOD...I am loving this story but this is torture xD its taking everything in me not to skip to the end and I did guiltily skim some paragraphs when Harry was out with Oliver already Dx coughs, this is taking milking it just a tad to far Dx groans and tells herself it could be worse and this story was a WIP and had wait on updates *shudders*
hpfan101 chapter 25 . 4/17
This story was just absolutely amazing!
Richon chapter 25 . 2/14
Wonderfull story couldn t reading it ! Lové the plot . Félicitation !
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
Yay wuhoooo happy ending! X)
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
Oh my god I had a major freak out moment. I kept chanting to myself. "This is just one of Harry'a wet dreams" and thank god I was right.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
I wanna brick Harry for kissing Draco. I hate unfaithful lovers. If you respect your partner you'd break things off with them and then pursue who you want.
Now I wish you'd just have Oliver cheat on him too. So I won't have to feel terrible for him.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Holy fucking shit.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Fuck you "OLLI" Draco go get him! You deserve Potter better!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
Gin and Mi are so effin nosey.
Let him be. He'll figure out who he like more! Or who he wants to be with duh
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
This fic is Drarry and not Hariver T_T
I'm a hardcore Drarry shipper but I love Hariver a lot too. And there aren't many fics with the pairing.
Aw wish Harry would rather end up with Oliver :(
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Me *raises her hand* I want a sausage. thanks for asking :3 XD
La Fourmii chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Slap Stones? What is that? O.o
I've already read your fanfiction twice, but I can't help it: I have to read it once more because it is just amazing!
Btw I am currently translating this fanfiction in French for one of my friends, as I couldn't find any French translation of it. If I manage to successfully complete it and if you agree, I would also like to publish it :)
Anyhow, thanks for this incredible story! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
When you said drag it out you really meant DRAG IT OUT and as lovely as this story is I can't sit through 9 more chapters
1,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »