Reviews for Teach Me
Excellent!
xoverfiend chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
*fans self* Oh lawd. Well written though, the voice sounded very Harry
Scarletink44 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Very well put together and true to the voice of . I hope in time we are treated to a version of this paring in his work. On a side note I personally enjoyed the immersion and detail that is placed in every sentence from the dialog to the descriptive prowess. Over all this short is very nicely worded and presented.
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I love this pairing, primarily because it's one of the few in the Dresdenverse that actually makes any long-term sense. Or, it was before Cold Days, anyway. Both Harry and Molly are going to live for centuries, should they survive the BAT. They're both extremely powerful wizards. They're both awesome.

Though, I do have one minor nit-pick. The White Council as a whole doesn't really have an opinion on the whole Master-Apprentice-relationship thing as a whole. Or, at least, not a negative one. Individually, things might be different. But as a whole, there isn't one generally accepted opinion. When the idea is brought up in Proven Guilty near the end, Harry actually makes a note to say that some wizards proffered that to anything else.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Really well done. Love this series and sad to see that Jim seems to be going with a Harry/Murphy pairing. Thanks for writing.
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow.

I mean, I know I pretty much just started reading The Dresden Files, but still. This was pretty amazing. It's well written, and really feels like it fits right into series.
GothicGlasses chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
My Favorite Fanfiction of Harry/Molly ever. I couldn't find it for a while and every now and again would look for it and now that I have found it again I'm a very happy girl. Go you :)
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is a interesting short story.
Dishonored chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very nice. Almost as if Butcher wrote the thing himself.
Evelyn Raith chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Since I'm a solid "Karrin/Harry" shipper, I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. I thought you did a great job with it and I think I took some comfort in the fact that Molly doesn't seem hell bent on keeping Harry permanently (yet). Loved his inner voice and her outer sass. Harry might want to start using a condom though, especially if he's worried about being a good teacher. ;)
detepe chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Exquisite.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
gosh not sure who would kill him first Michael or Charity - i guess Michael has retired but could still beat Harry to a pulp... Charity would definitely take him down - or just maybe they would know as parents that it has to happen sometime and Harry is not such a bad choice for her - and she has waited for quite a while - that has to count for something... right?
Jaq chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I've just finished Proven Guilty and must confess I immediately wondered where the Harry/Molly fic would go. This is a lovely exploration of one dynamic that could play out over time; you have both voices down perfectly and your share the spare, idiosyncratic style I'm so enjoying in the Dresden books. Loved it.
Angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Just what I was looking for. Well written and yummy :). Thanks!
Bellum chapter 1 . 11/3/2010