Reviews for Alice of Human Sacrifice
Requiem of the Night chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Oh... I get it now! Marluxia was the dream, and to keep on living he had to set people to sleep as his patients! Fixing the "Alices'" problems! Over all, an amazing story!
owlcity89 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Well, who needs sleep anyway! This was really good writing but Im serious, I'm not going to bed after this too freaky. I can't believe Axel just fell for it! Wasn't he paying attention? The song said that the yellow Alice was the closest to the wonderland so I would go try and figure that out. Anyway loved it but the end confuses me... He's a doctor? And the Alice's are his patients? WTF!
MyrrhDarkwing chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
This is a great story, going perfectly with the song. You got the characters to match the roles, and I like the gender-swapped Zexion.

I'm from the heartless_fics comm, and absolutely had to come read the rest of it after it was sporked... *loves it*
antisoras chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh my god, I absolutely adored this. xD

aslknas 3

excellent job!
Inumaru12 chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Damn, that was pretty cool. I actually have the song and I was playing it while I read this and was singing along. :D But I'm still don't understand where the song came from. Was it from an anime or something or is it just a japanese thing? ANyway, this was awesome

So basically the doctors were trying to help the people in sadistic ways? I guess, i'm not really sure, i was a little confused, though the entire Alice of Human Sacrifice kinda confuses me.

Anyway, great job!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
NUTTER!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Yep. Definitely a nutter.
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I always knew Marluxia was a nutter...
Sparkle Twinkle Rainbowpants chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
this is such a great horror story,it set shivers down my spine when i read kaito's story you gave such great details!make some more please!
Psycopath That Lives in Midgar chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
lhsbhfbosudfbsuhbvsd.

Dude, I love this, it's so well written and iwegbdlfhjdfb. 3 3 3 Very nice job here!