Reviews for Trapped In Black
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 8/10
Ugh, I want more of this so much but...it's not there! It was getting juicy!
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 6/16
Awww~ Don't Stop!
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 1 . 4/6
hello :)
i don't know if you will ever get this but i wanted to try anyway.
i have really loved your story and i would love to be able to continue, so what im trying to ask is if you ever finished writing "trapped in black" and if so, if you would be willing to send it to me. i can promise that i would not post it without your permission or anything like that as i just really would love to finish reading your story.
if you are open to sending me any futher chapters, please reply to the email below.
- -
i apreciate your time, and if you even got this, i wish you the best in your life :)
have a great day
neuer Anfang chapter 5 . 2/24
Will you ever finish this story?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
You have got to be fucking kidding me! You can't just end it there and leave off, we are a rabid fan base and demand the next chapter(s)! Also I do love how you have written this.
Carol542 chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
please update soon
Faery66 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
RAY chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! Just finished chapter 4

I hope you post new chapters soon.

Best Regards

The Doctor
Reader ZJ chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
continue continue continue please I reallly like it
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
Please oh please continue this. There not enough harry / riddick stories out there.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
oh my goodness i want more. Unfortunately that possibility seems to have set sail.. thank you for writing, i hope you come back one day
LunarisDraconis chapter 5 . 3/7/2016
ilove this
Ibreathebooks42 chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
I really like this story and how you are portraying the characters. I see you haven't updated in years, but I hope this hasn't been abandoned!
Eyes-Of-Mystery chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
oh this fic has totally sucked me in. I'm hooked. please tell me that you are just on a hiatus, and will still be finishing the story?!
Shewolf1990 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
This is a great story and I wish you had continued it.