Reviews for Trapped In Black
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 3/31
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Lulumo chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Aww,So Harry still told him about his magic..guh,I wished he could've just say 'mate, I don't mean to say this badly but its none of your bisnes. I have secret just like you have secrets since I doubt someone with your occupation will tell anyone anything at all so why do I have to tell you anything?' or something like that...
Lulumo chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Wow I absolutely hate when someone thinks themselves so great that they can demands 'you WILL tell me more actually your every secret and past even tho we are stranges to each other' thats just super annoying even though Harry doesn't own him anything... I hope Harry won't tell him anything utill he tells Harry equally amount about himself.
EmilyRoseDonovan chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
This is the best Riddick/HP crossover I have read so far and I have read nearly all of them. Please continue !
Much love,
Emily
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
I enjoyed reading this
Lumcer chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
I'm extreamly sad that you didn't continue writing as this was alsolutely awsome!

KCK-Lumcer
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Ugh, I want more of this so much but...it's not there! It was getting juicy!
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 6/16/2017
Awww~ Don't Stop!
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
hello :)
i don't know if you will ever get this but i wanted to try anyway.
i have really loved your story and i would love to be able to continue, so what im trying to ask is if you ever finished writing "trapped in black" and if so, if you would be willing to send it to me. i can promise that i would not post it without your permission or anything like that as i just really would love to finish reading your story.
if you are open to sending me any futher chapters, please reply to the email below.
- -
i apreciate your time, and if you even got this, i wish you the best in your life :)
have a great day
neuer Anfang chapter 5 . 2/24/2017
Will you ever finish this story?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
You have got to be fucking kidding me! You can't just end it there and leave off, we are a rabid fan base and demand the next chapter(s)! Also I do love how you have written this.
Carol542 chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
please update soon
Faery66 chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
RAY chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! Just finished chapter 4

I hope you post new chapters soon.

Best Regards

The Doctor
Reader ZJ chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
continue continue continue please I reallly like it