Reviews for Trapped In Black
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 5 . 7/25
Please oh please continue this. There not enough harry / riddick stories out there.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 6/24
oh my goodness i want more. Unfortunately that possibility seems to have set sail.. thank you for writing, i hope you come back one day
LunarisDraconis chapter 5 . 3/7
ilove this
Ibreathebooks42 chapter 5 . 1/29
I really like this story and how you are portraying the characters. I see you haven't updated in years, but I hope this hasn't been abandoned!
Eyes-Of-Mystery chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
oh this fic has totally sucked me in. I'm hooked. please tell me that you are just on a hiatus, and will still be finishing the story?!
Shewolf1990 chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
This is a great story and I wish you had continued it.
Sevvus chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
damn this is like the second time reading this...and i still want more! why did you ever stop writing it...makes me so sad...
Havoc Hg chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
i know this fic is dead. It's been so long but of all the Riddick/Harry fics I've read, however few of them there actually are on here, I might just like this one the best. I LOVE the magic-voodoo-not-sex-sex. And the interactions between the two of them. If you ever get the urge to pick this up again know I will definitely be here.
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Great story...hope u update soon when u have the time...
Ez chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I love what you have of this story so far and hope you continue it soon!
RiddickHarryLuv chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
You know, this is my second time reading this. It always was saddening that it was abandoned. I really liked this fic. *sigh*
KoreanMusicFan chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
its been 5 years! Please please please update soon!
Don't forget us!
Arathelia chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Loving the story so far! You have a perfect balance for Harry going; he isn't deranged from his long life, and he isn't the naive child he was before. Also, the interactions with Riddick are very nicely paced. While both are fascinated by the other, I apprecaite the way you have stayed true to character and kept it just as flirtations for now. Neither is really the immediately trusting type, so jumping straight into a physical relationship with a total stranger would be completely unlike them.

I really hope you come back to this story eventually, because I would love to read more of it.
QueenLyssa chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
interesting. will you continue?
lunabane chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Aware you continuing this story because it's REALLY good!