Reviews for Trapped In Black
Sevvus chapter 5 . 7/24
damn this is like the second time reading this...and i still want more! why did you ever stop writing it...makes me so sad...
Havoc Hg chapter 5 . 5/21
i know this fic is dead. It's been so long but of all the Riddick/Harry fics I've read, however few of them there actually are on here, I might just like this one the best. I LOVE the magic-voodoo-not-sex-sex. And the interactions between the two of them. If you ever get the urge to pick this up again know I will definitely be here.
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 4/13
Great story...hope u update soon when u have the time...
Ez chapter 5 . 2/25
I love what you have of this story so far and hope you continue it soon!
RiddickHarryLuv chapter 2 . 2/14
You know, this is my second time reading this. It always was saddening that it was abandoned. I really liked this fic. *sigh*
KoreanMusicFan chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
its been 5 years! Please please please update soon!
Don't forget us!
Arathelia chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Loving the story so far! You have a perfect balance for Harry going; he isn't deranged from his long life, and he isn't the naive child he was before. Also, the interactions with Riddick are very nicely paced. While both are fascinated by the other, I apprecaite the way you have stayed true to character and kept it just as flirtations for now. Neither is really the immediately trusting type, so jumping straight into a physical relationship with a total stranger would be completely unlike them.

I really hope you come back to this story eventually, because I would love to read more of it.
QueenLyssa chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
interesting. will you continue?
lunabane chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Aware you continuing this story because it's REALLY good!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
This Fic. is just so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, sooooo, awesome! Really hoping to read more!
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Loved the story!
Please continue this story, it's too good to be abandoned! I love how things are going so far, really love this Harry and his interactions with Riddick! Please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
So... It's been four years... And you haven't updated this unbelievably FABULOUS fanfiction that I have fallen in love with the on the first chapter. SO, would you out of the goodness of your heart pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee update? *puppy dog eyes*x100000000000000
Bloody Kit XIII chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
really like this story please post next chapter soon ... please
Mmeggy999 chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Love it! Please update soon!
The conquering wyrm chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I love this! You have to keep going we need to know what happens next!