Reviews for No Regrets
supreme queen1106 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was brilliant, I loved it. Job well done.
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
So sweet, I truly love it!
ranielle1232 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
andagain clap clap amazingly written :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
AVA chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I really love your stuff you capture Carlisle's and Alice's relationship perfectly I was wondering if you would write a scene between alice and carlisle after she gets back from Italy. I think you would do a great job.
Liehben chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
As always, it's amazing. One of the best Alice/Carlisle dialogues I've read so far. You know, Bella's bday in New Moon is one of the best chapters of the series, in my opinion. It is a shame though that we are not allowed to see how the Cullens have coped with all that. I always imagine different versions of how they all reacted. It's such a shame the intimate relationships of Cullens are barely shown in the books. But we can all imagine, right? Keep up the great work! I love your fics!
Sharpsnout chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Aw, this was sweet. I'm really enjoying your stories and the father/daughter moments 'tween Carlisle and Alice that you have brillantly written. Great work! you really captured the family in each story and I cant wait to see what else you have!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aw i loved this soo much !
annsteph chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Awesome job. Your Alice and Carlisle interaction was very real and believable of the father/daughter relationship they share. Very well written and hope to read more your work. Thanks for sharing.
Frailly chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh! Just wonderful! So wonderful! Carlise/Alice sweetness! Well written, and simple! love it!
Chlogana chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Really great :D Well done - nicely written :P

YAY I AM YOUR FIRST REVIEWER :D

Well probably :P

About to go and find your other fic :D

x