Reviews for No Safe Harbor
jk chapter 2 . 5/4
bpov...oh a deadly virus? well I just don't think I can take a semester off from my studies, sorry maybe next time.

REALLY? ok after that weird shit in chapter 1 and now this I don't think I can read anymore of this stupid shit. Maybe you should rethink some of this and attempt to make it more believable...or leave it as is I'm sure the children trolling the site will enjoy it.
jk chapter 1 . 5/4
I guess I'm really surprised at Edward AND bellas stupidity.
There is a world ending virus and bella is acting like its just another day...shopping for books of all fucking things.
you know before I get into that...did you think that mentioning the size of the tires added anything to the story? or did it take away from the story?...think about that!
Now, if the world is about to change...and Edward knowing this...why have him say "did you buy them out?" when bella only had ONE BAG? and in that bag there was clothes...?

Shouldn't bella be buying out all the stores on the way...you know, preparing for hard times and all that...but you have her buying BOOKS AND FUCKING INK PENS!

it is quite obvious that the writer of this story is just a immature child...sorry but its obvious.
jansails chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
This story is still apropos to our times, only now we worry about Zika!
Well written & highly entertaining.
jansails /jan2
isolde1224 chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Ooh! Things are really starting to get good. Are the wolves about to poke their unwanted snouts into Bella and Edward's marriage. Are the dumb mutts carrying the virus with them and bringing it straight to Bella, in effort to "save" her from the Cold Ones . Is that why the disease seems to be following them. I had hoped that stupid mongrel had listened to Bella when she told him to step off, but no it seems that he's sending his flea-bitten pack after her and is about to undo all of Edward's planning and effort. Hopefully Edward micromanaged health precautions at the cabin and has some sort of protective gear; mask, gloves (knowing Edward a full BioHazMat suit) there. Please continue.
JinJinR chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well and there are ignorant people out there that made you feel bad. Just know that you have many supporters. I love the story and if you ever continue it I will be sure to read it.
Sniffit chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Wishing you all many blessings and hugs as you get through this very difficult time! Have truly enjoyed NSH story and hope, in time, you're well enough to continue. It's shocking to read what happened-almost seems like it couldn't be true, but sometimes people are just hideous to one another. My son has Aspie/bipolar, so I know a little bit about how people can be cruel. Take good care and know there are folks who are not bullies.
MysticNyx06 chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
Sad to see that this isn't an update but I hope that you enjoy the holidays and GET WELL SOON! FF needs amazing authors like you to keep all of us FFaddicts from freaking out :D
jazsqr chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
I wish you a full recovery and a return to doing all that you love doing. If and when you decide to continue this story, I'll be here waiting eagerly.

J
nexxus123 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Deb and Philip, I was so saddened by the author's note in lieu of chapter 11. I am disgusted that people would ever attack you, Deb. You are a wonderful person and a phenomenal writer and No Safe Harbor was truly one of my favorites. You know that I am always here for you, and I am sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you a speedy recovery and the best of health afterward. Please keep in touch. You have my email :)
radioactive77 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Feelb better, and don't let those negative people get you down.
mommakat chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Dear Amy and Phillip, may you come through this hard time stronger, happier, and much healthier! Amy you creativity and writing talent are appreciatted. If you can continue to write- thank you! If you are no longer able to do that know you are still appreciated and thank you for what you've accomplished.

God Bless!

Kathryn
melferd chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
Love,thoughts & prayers to you, miss Amy . I wish you a shirtless edward to rub your feet when your hubby can't, & esme tend you whenever else.

Hang tough girl!
belli486 chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
Deb:

Oh Wow! This is really getting good now. I love how Edward and Bella have real conversations and real disagreements and they're not all Stu and Mary Sue. The Shedds were such down-home folks, and poor Jacob, being held against his will by the suits. I can't wait to see how all this will play out.

I've been experiencing a lot of trials with my middle child, so I haven't been able to finish TLC because try as I might, I can't really get into it.

Hope to get my mojo back soon.

Bev

xoxoxo
MeilleurCafe chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
You had me at Donovan.

The interactions between B and E made for a nice, sweet, *human* chapter. I think Bella was suffering from a bit of cabin fever (even though she wasn't at the cabin yet), and it made her snappish with Edward. Love her eagerness in the general store. I'll bet it somehow comforts Edward to see Bella enjoying such human treats.

Great cliffhanger ending! I have a feeling I know who is breaking out of quarantine to save who, but I'll keep my guesses secret for now.

Thank you for updating. I was so glad to see the new chapter in my mailbox. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to do the review; I'm trying to clear the decks so I can take care of my writing assignments. *cough*

(Should I add "Rubenstein in Moscow" to my list of music for a certain one-shot I'll be writing?)
MysticNyx06 chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
poor jake! can't wait to see what you have planned!