Reviews for Shelter
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I can just imagine McCoy and Uhura talking so sweetly and knowing that they both have roomies who sleep around.
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
For me, McCoy and Uhura as a couple is like eating cupcakes for supper. It's sweet and fluffy, but it always leaves you wanting more. I mean McCoy is a Georgia boy and therefore, Uhura would like him better than Kirk anyways.
Sherlocked Spock chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story made me so freaking happy. Best McHura fix i've read in awhile. :)
Echidnagirl65 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I like the ending - how Joanna is revealed. Well written!
23roses chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
that was sweet!
Carshall chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is funny.. I love bones/uhura.. although I am a Huge Spock/Uhura fan. 2009's Bones is sexy. and I think that Uhura would definitely go out with shake Spock up.. into saying hey that's my woman back up.
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I like the scenario you created for them, and I like the shared secret about his daughter.
elektralyte chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Flames? No way, I love McCoy/Uhura fics! But I would have found this cute even if I weren't biased towards that ship.
valleyofash chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I think this is really good! Please write more-there sren't enough Uhura/Bones stories on this website! The only thing I'd like to point out is that you spelled 'style' the wrong way for the context it's in. And I think you meant 'heel', not 'heal.' But those are just typos, so otherwise...great start!
TheSouthernScribe chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Really sweet. They're my favorite non-con ship...I think you captured what they bring out in one another perfectly.