Reviews for Black Tuesday
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Perfect ! I love it ! The way you write it and your idea... it's juste perfect ! Thank you so much for it !
surxi25 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Amazing story. You did a great job in portraying the characters' reactions and emotions. And that last line was perfect. Nice work
bbissocute chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I really like this for some reason. Excellent work.
hootpoop12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i loved it. i really loved it! i seriously can see canada having some anger pent up for america :/
KongeriketNorge chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Just started writing about this for my history exam. Thank you for... humanizing (?) it. I would have never thought that Black Tuesday would have worked in Hetalia-style, but I have just been proven very, very wrong.
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This... was dark. Chillingly so. I mean, I actually got a bit of a shiver reading the second to last sentence here.

It's also fascinating. Truly fascinating. A bit horrifying, as well. Just... for a whole nation to collapse like that. I guess that's what happens, though.
montycrowley chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh, isn't it interesting how beauty is made from tragedy? I love this Hetalia twist on the reality. :)
Tootsieroll90 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i luv your writing! XD although i feel bad for al to get hurt it is a historical event and you wrote it well in hetalia context! cookies for u
Chibi-Ra-Chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I've always had a connection with Black tuseday, considering that I was born on is anaversery, but I never thought of applying it to Alfred. And Mathieu! Oh I love the way you characterized him. He's still him, but not the push over he always seems to be potrayed as.

Very neat.

Forever and Eternally,

-Ra
GF-221b chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Nyaa This was a bit depressing, but it was fun to see Black Tuesday put into Hetalia terms.

Ciao

Ana
ThumperMiggles chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I-I THINK I'VE SEEN THE PICTURE THAT INSPIRED THIS.

...

I was wrong for thinking you had converted to fluff! Angst as it always is w
Etcha chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Poor Alfred ;w;
xChuushinx chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Whoaa.. This is really good. I love it XD
Morwick chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
*o*

As soon as I figured out what this was, I pulled up that image you showed me a while ago. Agh!

"It was the day Matthew realized that Alfred only looked tall." ;A;