Reviews for Inspector Auror
Riddle-Snape chapter 8 . 8/17
well what to tell about it... I like all but end... Harry, like real HP from books, would not be just "meh, she fuck like there is no tomorrow"... just biiiiiiig OOC in the end... I thought it would be Hermione... she is NOT that ignorant of feelings... but she just killed her, it was like big red dot on her forhead when you wrote that she just look at Weasleys... ending is dissapointment, really, it was good till 7 chap... I read better fics... meh
7019289 chapter 8 . 7/25
Please, please, please update SOON!
Ro Lander chapter 8 . 2/12
all throughout this chapter i was thinking, please don't be hermione, not hermione please! and then, of course, it's her
Ro Lander chapter 7 . 2/12
so i was right... and i bet that the murderer was the guy Ginny was cheating with and he's actually the father of the would-be child
Ro Lander chapter 6 . 2/12
cause i wasn't allowed to post this in the last chapter due to already reviewing, is Ginny pregnant or am i just going mad?
Ro Lander chapter 5 . 2/11
sango and jugo yokomizo are the twins, right? and ninzaburo shiratori is the one under megure while sango is from shizuoka and jugo from kanagawa
Ro Lander chapter 2 . 2/10
i thought shinichi was 17 and conan was 7?
Ro Lander chapter 1 . 2/9
on the DC wiki it says that Takagi is ~26 and 1 year YOUNGER than Sato, not older
Lord worth chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
please continue this story...
MysteryAsia chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
It's a little sad... at the end of the first paragraph of the confession, I knew who it was, but I wanted to deny it. And then the reason for the murder came in. But still... this is a really good story. One of the best, if not the best crossover between Harry Potter and Detective Conan. I'm strangely okay with the murderer's identity. Maybe it was how this case ended. But it still hurt a bit to know that this person would be staying in Azkaban.
D chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
You give Hermione Granger as the culprit and say "that's the end of it"? If Hermione Granger is the supposed culprit, with that method for killing Ginny, mainly AK, then wipe all fingerprints, then return some time later to unsuccessfully mask the death as a throat slash, then confess, then Harry Potter has sufficient information to logically say: Nope, this case needs even MORE Auror review. There are far too many ways this is OOC, even as an AU.
1. Hogwarts Hermione would not likely ever be able to cause more than a nosebleed with AK (and probably her own). War Hermione may be able to use AK (requirements vary), but unless she went noticably dark (Which Harry should know spending a year camping with her), her morals would forbid it, enough that Ginny would know something is up and maybe dodge. After all, if you act like Death Eaters, how are you different from them. So, Hermione, even under rage, would not (likely) have the right temperament to AK somebody.
2. Hermione was TOP in her year, the same year that Harry was in. To cast AK, then unsuccessfully mask it as a throat slash, would be like a "Proper" Moriarty (read in character superintelligent) being the culprit with no alibi, with a half-hearted attempt at cleaning up after himself. A "broken" Sherlock, who is similar to this Hermione in this respect should be treated kind of like Moriarty. Any of the three are likely good enough that the crime would be (mostly) untraceable to them: In Hermione's case, I would think she would use her muggle knowledge to cause Ginny to have a stroke, with a spell that would register as a potion effect (pinning the means blame on George), or simply use a "silent" poison that has a spell requirement to activate. Both the stated method and the attempted "cleaning up" and then confessing on scant evidence are too "clumsy" and stupid for her in any reasonable degree.
Now, Hermione has a good appeal when this hits court: She was clearly not herself. One only needs to think of "confundus", "obliviate", and "imperio", or even potions to think of a way that Hermione herself might have done it or to have been framed for it.
I would like another chapter on this case, if it is not too much, where Harry is suspicious of this and reviews and thinks: "Nope, not Hermione," and then proceeds to prove by logic who the real culprit is. If it's polyjuiced Hermione, reveal a Death Eater Sympathizer: during time of peace when everyone's guard is down, KO or kill Hermione, and polyjuice as her. Still a tough fight, her being intelligent, but possible. If you want a "Moriarty", the culprit would polyjuice as either Ron, Arthur, Bill, Molly, or Fleur (They don't actually have to BE the planner, just the executor of the plan (Hmmm, BO with wizard powers...)). Thank you for listening.
HuntressXHunter chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Um what did I just read
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
You know a katio kid case where Harry (dragged in to help as he was in uniform) helps and gets cuffed to kid and kid has to take him with as he needs time to get the cuffs of
Mystery0028 chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
it turned out stan shunpike was possesed by voldemort , ya dont know ?
christina-bella chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
A really good story. The best (only one worthwhile) DCxHP crossover I've read. Will you be willing to write a sequel or another crossover story? I would be very eager to read it.