Reviews for Inspector Auror
HuntressXHunter chapter 8 . 5/11
Um what did I just read
You know a katio kid case where Harry (dragged in to help as he was in uniform) helps and gets cuffed to kid and kid has to take him with as he needs time to get the cuffs of
Mystery0028 chapter 5 . 3/20
it turned out stan shunpike was possesed by voldemort , ya dont know ?
christina-bella chapter 8 . 3/15
A really good story. The best (only one worthwhile) DCxHP crossover I've read. Will you be willing to write a sequel or another crossover story? I would be very eager to read it.
Yumi Edogawa chapter 8 . 3/3
This story was great! I really enjoyed reading it!
Conan is 7
tuckwoo chapter 1 . 1/12
You were right about the floor thing XD
Do they actually say it differently in other places!?
BlueSharpie1989 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I'm loving your story so far.
Detective2Conan chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
WoW
O O
Yuu3 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Love it. Though i could almost throttle you for finishing it in an omake. (WHUT?) Still, the story, omake included, was awesome! I especially like the omake. Now, i most certainly feel up to throttling you. Epilogue! It does not want to be written? What can i do to make you want it to be written then?
BYoshi1993 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Glad I read the story but I think that epilogue would have been great to end on. I guess the omakes will just have to substitute.

Thanks for writing the only worthwhile HP/DC crossover worth reading.
Meisa-tan chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Nooo! I'm so sad that it's over! I was looking forward to Kudou getting older permanently again. The fic was entertaining to read though. I'm looking forward to reading your other works!
Meisa-tan chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
I actually Googled humuhumunukunukuapua'a to see if it was a thing. XD
Willow121 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
LOVE! Is this the end of it or is there going to be more? If so, I'm DEFINITELY reading it!
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Really most people like Ginny? I don't well I don't mind her as much as I dislike the whole Harry Ginny thing I'm a LunaxHarry fan myself