Reviews for Saint in the Shadows
Heartbreakimg. Have tears in my eyes. Trust the writer that all will end well.
Harding is a great character. Awesome talk between him and Brennan.
You definitely know how to surprise your readers. Wow
Sweet Brennan, living in Booth's apartment, driving the same car he did. Thanks for including Max in your story. It's always great to have him appearing.
It's strange seeing Brennan working with someone other than Booth.
Immediately fell in love with Antonia. You wrote her so that I could really picture her.
What a start. My heart is aching for Brennan. Alone and pregnant. Terrific writing.
Bones2014 chapter 32 . 2/6/2016
This is one of the best Bones stories I've read to date. I'm a B&B girl all the way. So, for me to say that even though they were not together through this whole story is saying something. The relationship you developed between Booth & his daughter was amazing. I love that there's more to this story. But at the same time, if it had ended here, I wouldn't have to deal with the future grief that I'm sure will come forth. Here, they are all together, & that's what matters the most. Although, what about poor Parker who thinks his dad is dead? Well done girls. I absolutely loved this!
Bones2014 chapter 31 . 2/6/2016
Well crap if you didn't do it again. I'm going to have to rehydrate after reading this story. That child just breaks my heart. She loves Booth more than her mom, if that's possible.
Bones2014 chapter 30 . 2/6/2016
OMG, you guys are great at this. The intensity & suspense is killing me. Their poor baby girl.
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 2/6/2016
Damn, I didn't think I could cry any more. But you just made me ball my freaking eyes out. That was the saddest scene ever. Uhg!
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 2/6/2016
Ok, I'm hoping this is part of Booths plan of escape? Right? Damn, I'm glad I can read on. At the time this was written, this would have been the most devil cliffie ever!
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 2/6/2016
That one tore me up. I'm ready for a rescue...past ready.
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 2/6/2016
Awww, that is so sad & so sweet at the same time. Poor babies. At least he's with his daughter. And his trust is in Bones.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 2/6/2016
This Snake Eyes is one mean son of a bitch! And Booth's predicament seems dire at the moment. At least he's with his daughter. This story is very intense. Can't stop reading. One of the advantages of discovering Bones FF rather late, is that there are a lot of completed stories:) I'm horribly impatient, especially with exciting stories like this one.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »