Reviews for Saint in the Shadows
Bones2014 chapter 32 . 2/6
This is one of the best Bones stories I've read to date. I'm a B&B girl all the way. So, for me to say that even though they were not together through this whole story is saying something. The relationship you developed between Booth & his daughter was amazing. I love that there's more to this story. But at the same time, if it had ended here, I wouldn't have to deal with the future grief that I'm sure will come forth. Here, they are all together, & that's what matters the most. Although, what about poor Parker who thinks his dad is dead? Well done girls. I absolutely loved this!
Bones2014 chapter 31 . 2/6
Well crap if you didn't do it again. I'm going to have to rehydrate after reading this story. That child just breaks my heart. She loves Booth more than her mom, if that's possible.
Bones2014 chapter 30 . 2/6
OMG, you guys are great at this. The intensity & suspense is killing me. Their poor baby girl.
Bones2014 chapter 29 . 2/6
Damn, I didn't think I could cry any more. But you just made me ball my freaking eyes out. That was the saddest scene ever. Uhg!
Bones2014 chapter 28 . 2/6
Ok, I'm hoping this is part of Booths plan of escape? Right? Damn, I'm glad I can read on. At the time this was written, this would have been the most devil cliffie ever!
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 2/6
That one tore me up. I'm ready for a rescue...past ready.
Bones2014 chapter 26 . 2/6
Awww, that is so sad & so sweet at the same time. Poor babies. At least he's with his daughter. And his trust is in Bones.
Bones2014 chapter 25 . 2/6
This Snake Eyes is one mean son of a bitch! And Booth's predicament seems dire at the moment. At least he's with his daughter. This story is very intense. Can't stop reading. One of the advantages of discovering Bones FF rather late, is that there are a lot of completed stories:) I'm horribly impatient, especially with exciting stories like this one.
Bones2014 chapter 23 . 2/6
Damn! This could all end so badly. But you said hang in? Surely Booth will get his little angel back. I just hope Brennan will understand all he has done & why.
Bones2014 chapter 21 . 2/6
They caught the bad guy, & was one seriously bad dude. Awww man, I like this guy, but I don't like the idea of anyone taking Booth's place. That seems like an impossibility to me.
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 2/6
He's following his heart, giving it all up. Sound like someone she knew?
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 2/6
I love that she does as Booth requested, & talks to him at his "gravesite". I hate that hes alive & she doesn't know. I also don't want her letting this agent into her life like she did Booth, & her referring to him as partner here worries me. I know Booth is like a brother to him, but Brennan is so easy to love once she lets you in.
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 2/6
I've found this story & have been reading through it without thought. That is, until I read this chapter. This one got me...crying like a baby. Like Booth, I wanted him to come up from under that bed & grab them both up & never let go. I was hesitant about reading this story after realizing Booth was "dead". Then when you introduced a new FBI agent similar to Booth, I thought, please don't go there. She would not fall for another agent. For her, it will always be Booth, & vice versa. Then I found out who Deuce was, that he was alive, that his daughter had contact with him, that Agent Harding knows, that Max knows, & I'm hooked. It has to work out eventually, cuz B&B are meant to be together. So, although hesitant at first, I'm glad I found your story.
GuestJD chapter 32 . 5/2/2015
Great story. Just finished binge reading. Moving onto the sequel.
givesup chapter 32 . 4/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »