Reviews for Tea & a Tango for Two
Dherea chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Sweet and sexy! Great job!
mogu73 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Loved the story, thanks for sharing
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Terrific pairing and a great fic. Jayne isn't as stupid as he lets on and I doubt Inara has ever had a lover quite like him. Wild abandon and talent yum ;)
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
This is a really good fic, more of a character piece than anything else. Yes, it's very sensual, but it didn't feel like a PWP.
bob0045 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Seriously sexy. I loved this story, off to readthe sequal now.
Night Lotus Blossom chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
Wow! And I do mean, wow! While I love Firefly and all of its characters, I have never been a huge fan of the Jayne/Inara pairing, based on other fics showcasing this couple (really more of a Jaylee, followed by Rayne fan).

You, however, my dear, have successfully gained a new follower at the Church of Jayne and Inara!

As Jayne might say, that was all manner of hot 'n shiny! It was also breathtakingly human as the two of them put their fears and preconceived notions aside and delighted in and shared all of themselves with each other.

The continuation of this story is on my must-read list for tomorrow. This t'was wonderful!
brainfear chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
That was the hottest thing I've read in a frickin' long time. Seriously, Jayne and Inara in my opinion, are the hottest characters in the show. They're total opposites but I always imagine them together and what it would be like. Got anymore fics like these in mind to write? Hehe.
debbieja chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
that story was to hot for words. Loved the idea of them coming together to get what they need from each other in the moment, and the fact that they could be honest about what it meant. Very nicely done
theladyisatiger chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
I love that you didn't pair them off, but gave each of them an afternoon of happiness to take them through the black. Thanks!
Caeria chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Very hot and very pleasing. Thanks for the delightful read.
jane0904 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
oh, hot! Hot, sexy, sad ... how did you manage that? The build up was tremendous, and the actual act was so tender. But in my own imagination there's a sequel, where Inara and Jayne end up together. Maybe after a long while, and more scars, but they find each other again. Hint hint?