Reviews for The Weapons Master
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 3 . 8/28
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Very, VERY well written and has such a lovely plot. I love how you wrote everything and I definitely love how you described the trees and Legolas' horse.

This is utterly amazing, thank you for writing!
Horsegirl01 chapter 1 . 3/26
Well...I have to admit... I never had read this story, because it didn't specify angst and I am partial to angst-filled stories. However, desperate for new and fresh work from my favorite writers, I took a chance on it... and I am very glad I did! This was absolutely hilarious! I really, really enjoyed this story, along with the fresh plotline and the "games" being played by all parties! So enjoyable! I'm glad I finally read it!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 2/24
love the ending!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/24
what a great introduction to a wonderful character
RoboTitaness chapter 3 . 1/10
Oh Aragorn... I loved that. "A child..childish pranks". Haha
Nako13yeh chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Oh i love this one! XD hahahhaa... I don't know why I haven't encountered this one before! I would dearly like to see more! hahahhaa... a continuation of the ranger finding out that it was Legolas... hahahhaa! XD

I can't wait for your other stories to come out! So excited! Good Luck!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Absolutely love all Your LotR stories :-) Very well written, good historical background and I love how you Write the characters...
LegolaslovesME chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Write a sequel! That was so funny! But please exclude Thrandraug. He infuriates me. If he, in his stupid, accusatory, inexcusable ignorance, calls my husband that one more time... (knocks arrow) I do need some target practice.
Uruviel Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
I really enjoyed it! Also thank you for a few more elven words for my vocabulary!
The Farmer chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
You have just become one of my favourite writers, and this one of my favourite stories. You are brilliant! I was trying desperately (and unsucessfully) to contain my giggles as my parents are in the next room over and it's an hour past my bedtime... but I can't stop reading your stories!
snowywolf7 chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
aww so sad this adventure is over. I've never read a story with a scenario like this before and it was very imaginative. I love the interaction between Legolas and the Rangers. Thanks for this awesome story :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Lol! I really found this amusing! The ending May have been a bit rushed, but I really did enjoy this lol. :P
It was hilarious! I'm just shocked th Rangers and Aragorn didn't figure it out sooner ... Better skills with knives and bow than sword ... Hood up all the time and - well, acting really weirdly ... And the agile grace that 'Suiadan' possessed? Along with the fact that it was like he wasn't ever there because there were no footprints or markings? Hello? Screams ELF to me, if you ask me. Rofl XD
Really liked this fanfic. Awesome job!
biddle29 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
HA! That was hilarious X'D I just died!
1356-2478 chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Hilarious!
Are there more like this coming up?!
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This had me bursting out laughing at work. Customers were staring at me.

:D :D It's so funny! Thank you for writing such wonderful stories. As you may already know, I'll be reading the rest of your stories! Love your portrayal of Legolas and basically EVERYONE

Thank you again, I'm not good at expressing my thoughts, but know that someone out there really appreciates your writing skills and ability to tell stories. It is magnificent. Hope you all the best in all you do!