Reviews for The Weapons Master
The Farmer chapter 3 . 4/15
You have just become one of my favourite writers, and this one of my favourite stories. You are brilliant! I was trying desperately (and unsucessfully) to contain my giggles as my parents are in the next room over and it's an hour past my bedtime... but I can't stop reading your stories!
snowywolf7 chapter 3 . 4/13
aww so sad this adventure is over. I've never read a story with a scenario like this before and it was very imaginative. I love the interaction between Legolas and the Rangers. Thanks for this awesome story :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 3 . 4/6
Lol! I really found this amusing! The ending May have been a bit rushed, but I really did enjoy this lol. :P
It was hilarious! I'm just shocked th Rangers and Aragorn didn't figure it out sooner ... Better skills with knives and bow than sword ... Hood up all the time and - well, acting really weirdly ... And the agile grace that 'Suiadan' possessed? Along with the fact that it was like he wasn't ever there because there were no footprints or markings? Hello? Screams ELF to me, if you ask me. Rofl XD
Really liked this fanfic. Awesome job!
biddle29 chapter 3 . 1/13
HA! That was hilarious X'D I just died!
1356-2478 chapter 3 . 1/1
Hilarious!
Are there more like this coming up?!
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This had me bursting out laughing at work. Customers were staring at me.

:D :D It's so funny! Thank you for writing such wonderful stories. As you may already know, I'll be reading the rest of your stories! Love your portrayal of Legolas and basically EVERYONE

Thank you again, I'm not good at expressing my thoughts, but know that someone out there really appreciates your writing skills and ability to tell stories. It is magnificent. Hope you all the best in all you do!
AwedbyAwesomeness chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
beautifully done
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
You have no idea how much this story made me laugh! XD you did a great job!
Brightpath2 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
That was awesome!
wow.
Legolas and Aragorn act like children sometimes.
Zaxe chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Loved it. A lovely story with a interesting plot. Thank you
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
slkjfslkdjflsj
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. THIS DESERVES AN REVIEW THAT HAS LOTS OF WORDS IN CAPS LOCKS, but not too many because it drives me nuts. Legolas just deciding that he's going to hide his identity. And then everything. All of this is great.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Will they ever find out just who their weapons master is?
I'll get to it.eventually chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
That was the most beautiful thing. HILARIOUS.
Raven's Dusk chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
*comes after you with armed and dangerous bowmen* I demand that you write more! *makes puppy dog eyes* Pretty Please?

I really loved your story and had so much fun reading it.
Aragorn is mean. xD 'He is still an elfling!' *shakes head* And to make Legolas drink ale!
Legolas was so funny and kinda cute (don't tell him that) :3
bob chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This was an amazing read! Ty so much, I laughed so hard