Reviews for Of Thieves and Leeches
Yuna chapter 30 . 7/21
I loved Rogue's fight scene. That was... beautiful.
Then again: 'to hell with this' doesn't translate well... just 'au diable' is more normal. 'chances are he and I will soon meet' - 'les chances sont que lui et moi allions bientôt nous rencontrer'.
Ansha chapter 26 . 7/21
So! Your fic is a piece of art! I like it, like, a lot. I love the ways you write the characters. It's my favorite fic in the X-Men fandom (not that I have reah a lot of them, but even so). I like the humor.
In fact, I can find only one fault in it all - the French makes no sense whatsover (it's my native language). But French is like, very very tricky (English grammar is as easy as writing the alphabet in comparison); that doesn't surprise me.
Just in case: 'let me go and fight me like a man you bastards' - 'lâchez moi et combattez moi comme un homme, bâtards!' \/ 'I'll kill you, drag you out of Hell, kill you again, and spit on your graves!’ - 'Je vais vous tuer, vous rammener des Enfers, vous tuer à nouveau et crâcher sur vos tombes!’ \/ 'I have a particular issue...' - 'J'ai une affaire particulière...'

I love this fic; I shall now enjoy the rest (I'm only at chapter 26 right now). It's good work!
Shellyluv34 chapter 35 . 9/11/2015
Omg I just loved this story one of the most funniest things I've read in a long time :)
StefQ chapter 35 . 7/1/2015
Love this
amd5551 chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
fantastic! I've added you as one of my favourite writers. Of all the stories, this is my favourite and definitely worth keeping.
Chapstick? Who would've thought?
Please keep writing your stories. This one is very memorable to me :)
Monette chapter 35 . 10/3/2013
Any sequel? i enjoyed this story so much.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
Eeeek, it's over allready?! Wow, that was a goood fanfic! I'm so shipping Gambit and Rogue now (never thought of them together before)!
JessieJess26 chapter 35 . 9/20/2012
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Fantastic story!
JessieJess26 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
This chapter was great. I always knew Remy Lebeau would be great with kids...not matter being a big kid himself. haha
JessieJess26 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Holy crap! So that was Gambit's first meeting with Bobby? That was pure genius and Logan laughing about just made it a thousand times funnier! Seriously, I almost fell off the bed laughing at that part!
IrisAyame chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
"Let me go and fight me like a man you bastards" should be translated into "Libérez-moi et battez-vous comme des hommes, bâtards".

"I'll kill you, drag you out of hell, kill you again, and spit on your graves!" is said : "Je vous tuerai, vous chercherai en enfer pour vous tuer à nouveau et ensuite je cracherai sur vos tombes"

"I have a particular issue to deal with you, you killed me once. I have not forgotten." Toi et moi avons un compte à régler, tu m'as tué une fois, je n'ai pas oublié.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
I want Remy to drive ME some where.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I loved it when Remy called punching Bobby his "good deed for the day".
bluedancingkittykat chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Wait-What was in the box?
jacksperluvr chapter 35 . 4/10/2012