Reviews for Of Thieves and Leeches
StefQ chapter 35 . 7/1
Love this
amd5551 chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
fantastic! I've added you as one of my favourite writers. Of all the stories, this is my favourite and definitely worth keeping.
Chapstick? Who would've thought?
Please keep writing your stories. This one is very memorable to me :)
Monette chapter 35 . 10/3/2013
Any sequel? i enjoyed this story so much.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
Eeeek, it's over allready?! Wow, that was a goood fanfic! I'm so shipping Gambit and Rogue now (never thought of them together before)!
JessieJess26 chapter 35 . 9/20/2012
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Fantastic story!
JessieJess26 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
This chapter was great. I always knew Remy Lebeau would be great with kids...not matter being a big kid himself. haha
JessieJess26 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Holy crap! So that was Gambit's first meeting with Bobby? That was pure genius and Logan laughing about just made it a thousand times funnier! Seriously, I almost fell off the bed laughing at that part!
IrisAyame chapter 26 . 9/12/2012
"Let me go and fight me like a man you bastards" should be translated into "Libérez-moi et battez-vous comme des hommes, bâtards".

"I'll kill you, drag you out of hell, kill you again, and spit on your graves!" is said : "Je vous tuerai, vous chercherai en enfer pour vous tuer à nouveau et ensuite je cracherai sur vos tombes"

"I have a particular issue to deal with you, you killed me once. I have not forgotten." Toi et moi avons un compte à régler, tu m'as tué une fois, je n'ai pas oublié.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
I want Remy to drive ME some where.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I loved it when Remy called punching Bobby his "good deed for the day".
bluedancingkittykat chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Wait-What was in the box?
jacksperluvr chapter 35 . 4/10/2012
Liked lots
FabulousFever chapter 35 . 2/21/2012
i really liked the good voices in her head, John was really funny and i'm plesently surprised that Magneto was one of the good voices, TEAM MAGNETO! very interesting Romy story, and i loved the sudden and cute ending and then not so sudden epilogue :D
Angel-In-Black chapter 35 . 9/27/2011
Greetings, Jamie. You know not who I am, and although it is true I am the future ruler of the world, thereby making that a terrbile oversight on your part, I shall forgive this in lieu of two things: one, we have not as yet crossed paths and as I am (sadly) not currently the ruler of the world, I suppose you really have no reason to know me; and two, you make me giggle. Repeatedly. So I shall graciously overlook your ignorance of my existence. But just this once.

But I suppose that isn't really why I'm reviewing, and the voices are implying (with all the subtlety of a brick to the face) that I should get on with that. So, the point:

Loved it. Sat down this avo intending to zone out with a little brain dead fanfiction (because let's face it, most of the tripe on here is pretty damn brainless - no offence cretins) and found your little gem. That was at, like, 4pm. It's now just before eight and I have reached the end of your little tale - almost nonstop, I might add. There was a minute break in there somewhere for a glass of water, and another because I had to pee (I'm sure you'll agree that no one is going to respect me as future world leading if I go about peeing my pants), and then so my other half could start downloading...um...some totally legal to download stuff... but otherwise, pretty well uninterrupted.

Well done you. And, (be proud of me for this, I NEVER do this) I actually READ all of your author notes. Crazy, I know, but they made me giggle too, and I am all for anything that makes me giggle.

Except tickling. What is WITH people who are bigger than me thinking it's fun to pin me down and tickle me? I am the future ruler of the world, goddamit, and I demand respect!

0.o

...Anyway, I liked it. And I shall go on to read more of your things. Also, why are you still reading this review? It's huge, and pointless. Oh, wait, is it because I'm the future ruler of the world? Because I was kinda hoping we could be friends, and I wouldn't want a little thing like that to get in the way of that. Friends who play are more fun than friends who cower. :D

So, bottom line: loved the story, love your sense of humor, and if you resonate with my kind of crazy drop me a line ().

Hugs and razor blades,

Angel.
ALLREMS chapter 35 . 9/11/2011
for now? du du duh? sequeal? would answer some questions about rogues powers and whether emmas ever woke up and Betsy never got mentioned again, and yes I even would like to know if rahne and jammie solved their little sqwable or if Rogue and Remy really talked about the confessions he made.

well very very nice fic... nice scene with the epilogue, i like how all the little kids radiate towards and in defense of remy... awwee they'll learn