Reviews for FG2 – The Trio Hit Hogwarts
elgringo12 chapter 17 . 3/25
It seems every time I read one of your stories there is an aspect to each one that I've not read in any other potter fics. This is the first story I've read where harry is a hufflepuff. And I loved the whole fate vs chance thing with them as conscious beings (also another first) I'm just glad I still around half of your current fics left to read because I genuinely LOVE reading them. You sir are a very talented man when it come to these potter fics, please, for the sake of your readers pleeease keep writing these wonderful stories
Bella chapter 17 . 3/10
Loved it.
allenx14 chapter 17 . 2/28
Awwww that was adorable
misuky7 chapter 17 . 2/28
This was as amazing as the prequel to it. I was absolutely enamoured by this story. :3
MARDONSGT chapter 17 . 2/27
Awesome story, great job.
jon08 chapter 17 . 2/25
Loved it. it's now 3:54 in the morning and just finished reading it, literally couldn't put it down. absolutely brilliant.
jon08 chapter 9 . 2/25
Love the 'Star Trek' reference...
old guy chapter 17 . 2/22
very well done
old guy chapter 15 . 2/22
ron is an even bigger prat when he just opens his mouth, never mind when he thinks and acts
old guy chapter 14 . 2/22
wow. poor Narcissa. Wonder if Sirius will step in and help her out when he can. She is family after all and just did a terrible but great thing for the world. Guess Tom didn't see this coming at all, being controlled by his little head sure caused that.
old guy chapter 13 . 2/22
very well written, excellent staging and device to save the day. You have done well my son
old guy chapter 9 . 2/22
my first thought a bit back was Cedric due to the way he was smoozing and acting. Draco would be perfect though.
old guy chapter 6 . 2/22
its starting to come together nicely
old guy chapter 5 . 2/22
excellent scripting
old guy chapter 4 . 2/22
Snape is even worse here than in the films. I know he has to be for your plotting. At the end of the movies, I felt sorry for him, being caught in the middle of all and trying to stay alive while hiding his trying to do the right thing. He just got caught up and crushed, which seems like is gonna happen here, especially if he stays angry as he is. I figured being suspended, he would be forced out of the castle until re-instated.
1,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »