Reviews for FG2 – The Trio Hit Hogwarts
Good story.

odonnellzoo99 chapter 17 . 6/26
The FG stories are very good and Cas is an awesome OC. It is especially funny jwhen she embarrasses Sirius.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 17 . 6/3
Of course 'Oh great and powerful Robstcouldn't let this My little Pony joke go, with the amount of hints in that direction.
Sparkling Ramtemis chapter 17 . 6/3
Another great story. Compared to the first part, this one is a lot tamer and more in Robst' usual style. I really enjoyed the little battle between Fate and Chance. It made for a lot of good puns.

Thank you for sharing this story with us lowly readers, oh great Robst
bgreenfl chapter 17 . 5/25
Just finished REreading FG and FG2 ... enjoyed it just as much as the first time around!

Harry Crow is also on my list to read again.

It occurred to me just how much fanfiction depends on canon. Even in AU's, canon provides the background on who's who and the underlying personalities, e.g., Dumble's manipulations, Snapes' spitefulness, and Ron's immaturity (to be charitable). Their comeuppance in these stories would not have been nearly so satisfying without that knowledge!
Bele chapter 17 . 5/22
thank you for sharing. we can always trust you to write good stories, loved it!
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 5/18
Thanks for another great (re)read.
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 4/28
Agreed!

Rowling seems to have have ideas and then put them into the story without planning.

Snapes so called "redemption" is a great example.

Tom was evil. Snape was evil. Snape betrayed and fought Tom. THIS DOES NOT MEAN SNAPE IS GOOD!

On first reading Harry Potter is a heroic tale, closer attention reveals it as a tragedy, Harry is a puppet and victim.
blcoachmac chapter 11 . 4/26
Now that was funny! Wesley, Crab be and Title a combined IQ of 13!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 4/26
Fate and Chance, that's awesome! Love your play on this. Everyone takes chances but few really want to tempt or worse pissoff Fate!
blcoachmac chapter 7 . 4/26
As much as I would like to see Dumbledore Sea d, seeing his wand taken by Harry and shipped off to Azkaban would be poetic!
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 4/26
Now that was funny! Finally a fabric where Harry and friends are getting to kick ass!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 4/25
Shape gonna due and Harry gonna kill him!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 4/25
I am gonna love seeing Harry and his girls kick ass!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 4/25