Reviews for FG2 – The Trio Hit Hogwarts
Good follow up story!
G the Headmaster chapter 6 . 7/11
Oh No! Not a bad George!
MikeMc chapter 17 . 7/8
Amazing story. Well written. Now for me to head back to your profile and find another one.
Good story.
harrypottergurl10 chapter 17 . 6/13
I love these two stories. Keep up the great work. Loves!
Skywroe chapter 17 . 6/7
That was so wonderful!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 6/4
Lol nice. So did dumblewhore just stay in a coma? And he still hasn't spoken to his parents paintings? Seriously?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 6/2
I have over time through recharacterization in fanfic grown rather fond of severus but I can recall how before that I thought he was a huge bitterly nasty ass who in no logical way should still have his job as a teacher. I was all meh over what side he was on and impressed I couldn't see it coming as it could literally be either way and was delighted to find that he was for the "good side" when I took a shot in the dark and guessed he was actually bad. It wasn't until much later after many talks with other ppl who read or watched that I came to realize this was actually a case where he wasn't for either side and was just looking out for himself with a desire to see those he had a grudge on either side die. Either way I saw his obsessive affection for Lily as fuckin weird that left me uncomfortable to know he actually spied on her before and likely after he began talking to her. The Weirdo. Though I found it really sad regardless that he truly thought he wholly loved her until his dying breath when I first read the last book. Though when I watched the movie I could only laugh. Laugh and shake my head at that awful man. But I gotta say due to how many different aspects of his character can be played or focused on there's a number of ways one can write him and be believable. And I like the tall dark sexy Severus with the liquid chocolate voice and high intelligence with an abundance of seductive affection to share to his one and only. But that could be because I like characters like Batman, Sesshomaru, Third, a number of yaoi characters, Alucard, L, Sebastian Michaelis, Ikuto, Spike, Teen Titans Nightwing, Wolverine and the xmen's Nightcrawler, and Batman. Probably missed several guys I love but you get the point I'm sure.
ANYWAY yes I did find it completely nuts harry named his kid after one man he was irritated at and never completely forgave for his manipulations and secrets and another man who insulted and nearly physically abused him from the moment he sat in for the man's class for the first time and never once got an apology from said man for the unjust treatment. Absolutely bonkers and mad the lot of them.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 6/2
Snape is a fuckin dumbass.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 6/2
Ok so why does harry still not talk to any paintings of his parents?
Dr. Catherine Potter chapter 5 . 6/1
I love the M.A.S.H reference! Only the best and one of the most unappreciated shows that my generation has inherited! This is the fourth story of yours that I've read in four days and your writing is pure genius. As a bibliophile myself, I'm greatly enjoying your works!
Aya1229 chapter 17 . 5/31
indeed. that story was the best. I have a problem though. Throughout the stories you kept mentioning that the charectors wondered, if only briefly, what situations would be like if things had been done differently. I myself am curious how the charectors you've developed would react to meeting Fate and Chance and how they would take to reading the books. do you think you might be able to arrange a little something like that? If not its cool, im just making sugjestions
Aya1229 chapter 15 . 5/31
I do often wonder, does Ron have some type of metabolism problem? Throughout the series he seems to have a major issue with his appitite. It makes me wonder if he has some sort of health deficincy rather then him just being a pig. I noticed the same thing with Shaggy in Scooby Doo but I chalked that up to Shaggy being a vegitarian. Ron however is not.
AslansHow24 chapter 12 . 5/28
The only real comment i have is that, while Draco did call Hermione a mudblood, he wasnt talking to her and his wand was drawn on Susan, not Hermione, so Harry was out of line to demand satisfaction
Linda chapter 17 . 5/21