Reviews for FG2 – The Trio Hit Hogwarts
Ange chapter 17 . 7/14
I really enjoyed reading this. It was a fantastic idea and so well executed. I could hardly put it down. I was totally going through withdrawl when the site went down the past few days and couldn't continue it as they don't have an app for PC. The Fate's Gambit duology is simply brilliant!
WhyTK chapter 17 . 6/23
I love all of your Harmony stories are great. Please keep writing them.

Chapters 2 and 3 of "Flotsam and Jetsam" by Wonderbee31 are two chapters of the Harmony story "Scar Head." Please adopt it and finish it.

Chapter 1 of "Flotsam and Jetsam" is the beginning of a crossover of HP The Munsters. It was completed by Clell65619 under the title "Dodgers, Dresses, Teddy Bears and Spot," a great story.
BarbedCaress chapter 17 . 6/17
Excellent story!
Kin2cats63 chapter 17 . 6/3
I have read and reread both of the FG stories! I would love to see an FG 3, continuing after their Owls through to their Newts, but I know you have slowed down with your writing. I have probably read every single one of your stories at least 4 times each, and loved every one of them. Please keep writing, even if it takes you longer to update.
Passing cat chapter 17 . 4/20
Broken by a two year old and a car... I expected nothing less.

I predict that Ron will never return to Britain, because he won't want anything to do with people who praise people who worked hard and lost a lot.
Passing cat chapter 16 . 4/20
Oh, so Moldy and Dum-Dum senior have chosen death, have they?

I'm going to sit back and munch on some tuna as I watch the most convoluted and hilarious suicides in history.
Passing cat chapter 15 . 4/20
Teen Riddle was far smarter than Moldyrot. Tom was planning legal takeover and avoiding the one who dealt his other self a decisive blow. Moldy is planning to resumr as if he was never discorporated, not realizing he's just going to die again. Both fell due to their overwhelming ego.

And nice display of Molly's true character. She may seem like family is all that matters to her, but she really babies Ron far too much. If her children are all becoming better people while Ron wallows in his own filth, clearly the others are at fault, not the mo-Ron who just got sent back to his first year for being a total waste.
Passing cat chapter 11 . 4/19
Always figured that without Harry or Hermione, Ron would struggle. He was just such a waste for such a long time that Hogwarts was either an escalator school, or he was being given special treatment behind the scenes.
Passing Cat chapter 8 . 4/6
I wonder if Ron realized he just lowered himself to Draco's level by whining to his mother... Eh, that'd require using more brain cells than he's used to, so that is a no.
Passing cat chapter 5 . 3/27
A woman with a shit sense of partner compatability, and who was running out of ideas for her proposed seven book series, so started pulling bs out of nowhere when the well of creativity started running dry in the middle of book 5.

The only honor Snape deserved was dying, nothing else.
Araxan chapter 17 . 3/21
Thank you for great story. Loved it
sisi chapter 17 . 3/10
That is pleasure, Potters have Cas elvie, who is very good body guard of the family. i like all story, what is no ending here. Thanks.
Thanks, there were a few of problems, what need good reason. I want Gregory Goyle and mother to safe too. Aberfort Dumbledor to the wizengammot and the man on the sea with a good wind. Seriously wedding Sirius with Mayia and a small Black baby on the door.
sisi chapter 3 . 3/9
Thanks, thats "like great"! Law needs to go to the wizzards.
Sniveling dude. I guess you dont allow reviews that aren't blowing you.
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »