Reviews for FG2 – The Trio Hit Hogwarts
Lightslayer666 chapter 1 . 11/21
Bloody brilliant work. To be completely honest, i have read all your submissions bar three... Multiple times. This is my 5th time reading fate's gambit and i repeat : Bloody brilliant work. I'm hanging on the edge of my seat for any new chapter on "You're my density"... If that takes the route of the rest of your works, i may end up favoriting every-bleepin-fic of yours you put up. :3
Sweet Singer chapter 11 . 11/18
having Crabbe and Goyle repeat 1st year makes a lot of sense if they are half as dumb as JKR makes them out to be. I'm really enjoying this story.
Sweet Singer chapter 5 . 11/18
Yep, totally agree, how Harry could have called his son after snape after all snape did is beyond understanding. I love what you are doing with this story.
BlueKarou79 chapter 17 . 11/14
The writing on this was superior, like all of your other works, but unlike your other works I was left feeling you didn't do somethings justice. Vernon, Petunia, Lucius, and very especially Dumbledore got off too easily. This is close to the worest Dumbledore you have written yet, and those he wronged most never got a chance to really confront him. Maia never even spoke to him, did she? What about Neville? His legend was was distroyed, but never truly ripped to pieces, and broken down to show the monster for what he was so something like him could never happen again.

Also, towards the beginning I remember Fate saying something like the trio would be the best thing to hit the magical community since Merlin. I would have liked an epilouge far into the future (say 100 years) that would better reflect the true changes they made to the magical world and even how those benefits spilled over into the non magical world like Merlin did.

Anyway, thanks for writing, I am very much a fan of yours. If you published an original piece I would certainly buy it.
amsev chapter 16 . 11/3
2nd or 3rd time I've read this story: Oh, I just love this story! (moron seeking missile had me cackling out loud) Couldn't review on chap 17, had already reviewed that during another read...
amsev chapter 13 . 11/3
Aw, sweet Danni cuddling with her sisters and brother! Brought tears to my eyes...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 11/2
Good fanfic.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 17 . 10/16
Don't think I actually read this one. It's an interesting change from your more recent works. While there are more plot holes and the plot seems generally less planned out and less developed, it is nevertheless a pretty good read.

agentinfinity chapter 17 . 10/3
Well done!
Docholiday024 chapter 1 . 9/26
I tried to give the second part a chance but stopped the moment you placed them in hufflepuff! By ur own writing though maybe you aren't aware of it, their greatest attribute is beyond a doubt Courage! Courage to be friends even when life had taught them not to expect friends. Courage to move forward after fate had collected what was again an un-balance in their lives. Courage to hold back a year so they could all go together. Courage to go to a school whose head was responsible for a mother almost dying. No their loyalty is big but it dulls in comparison to the bright light of their courage which is what holds all the rest together. I find it hard to believe that a writer of your caliber did not see what you were writing or where it should have been. With a White Phoenix and the courage they showed only one house would be right for them and it is not the puffs!
cool writer101 chapter 12 . 9/18
it's Gregory Goyle
Pat chapter 17 . 9/8
Dear robst,

Finding out that the next of your stories in my chronological reading order was a part 2, led me to re-read part 1, then thoroughly enjoy part 2. Honestly, I wish I knew if you were a published fiction author; I'd have to read everything you've written (as I am doing on this fan fiction site).

You are amazingly creative - Minerva as a ballerina! Rita Skeeter as one of the good guys! Snape being punctured by cactus spines and tied in vines - very clever spells by Pomona! Ron falling *this* far, as to make friends with Crabbe and Goyle!, then fracture the Weasley family, and be forced into exile, probably ending up uneducated and completely unemployable, except as a dragon dung shoveler! And poor old Whiskers being captured by his own former phoenix, and dropped into custody with his undies round his ankles!

I've seen stories go both ways with Narcissa, being fully involved in dark activities, and not being fully involved, so I enjoyed that in this story you gave her a chance to redeem the things she *had* done, without making her completely dark. And your use of the basilisk and the diary, while giving the whole episode an entirely new twist at the Quidditch pitch, was great. Plus, you have an amazing ability to have multiple background threads,which you bring back to the forefront later, without losing track of any of them.

Another great one! Alas, now I have to get back to real life, instead of reading, for a while. But I send you best wishes, and hope that you will keep writing!

daithi4377 chapter 17 . 9/8
Yeah Chance really doesn't have a chance of winning against fate. I'm surprised Charlie took Ron but he probably got the short straw and didn't have a choice.
cullynthedwarf chapter 17 . 9/2
So are we going to get any more?
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 8/20
lucius bastard little princess never learns good thing in my story their will be the the biggest prank ever harry will tell how maybe draco may be the child of tom and lucius since lucius loves his ugly master ass
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »