Reviews for FG2 – The Trio Hit Hogwarts
plumbknot57 chapter 17 . 10/16
That was really enjoyable story. Thanks
MikeyBlue chapter 17 . 10/2
Old guy chapter 17 . 9/24
This is still an excellent bit of work to enjoy reading.:-)
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 9/24
out-with should be out-of.
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 9/24
I must say that Rowling did have a great idea with the wizarding world.
The scope of her vision was awesome!
But she didn't pay attention to detail, the plot holes, contradictions, and just brain dead things she did with her characters are the reason there is so much fanfiction!

Well thought out stories where the writer has not only a broad vision but a detailed outline do not have much fanfiction.
You can not improve on perfection and while no one is perfect some come close.

Tolkien developed both languages and cultures for his works.
JKR obviously didn't put in a fraction of his effort.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 9/24
Some will say you have overpowered Harry and Hermione and Luna.
I say Rowling over did it first.
Harry is under a prophecy.
Harry's grandparents are dead.
Harry's parents are killed.
Harry is an only child.
Harry grows up poor.
Harry has no friends in early childhood.
Harry is nearly starved when young.
Harry is abused.
Harry is hated.

See the trend? Overdone thy name is Rowling!
Reader chapter 5 . 8/27
If Hermione threatened me with a blasting curse to my groin, or invented the 'Explosivo Castrado' spell from 'Let's do the Time Warp Again' and threatened me with it, I would listen. Sadly, Ronald Weasley is about as sharp as a ball, so he probably won't get it. She should threaten to transfigure his bits into a spider, permanently.
ExceleKurokami chapter 5 . 8/27
Hear, hear! That disclaimer is so damn true! It is why, after seeing that preview during the Goblet of Fire, that my family didn't bother getting the next movie. What potions did Molly feed Hermione to make her wind up with Ron? Had to be much more than a love potion, because the girl was too smart to just follow her heart to the person who treated her like trash for four years, and basically accused her of being a tramp during fourth year.

Rowling said it herself: Hermione and Harry should have wound up together. It was her own wish, and meddling, that forced Hermione into Ron's arms, just as soon as he stopped eating.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 17 . 8/21
great story, love the ending, and even don't mind that there is no epilogue. the ending was that good. 8P

happy writing! 8D
retired10 chapter 17 . 8/13
Thank you! What a ! I've read Don't Look Back In Anger 3 times so far. You are rbrilliant and I hope you continue withthese stories.
G the Headmaster chapter 14 . 8/8
It always bothers me when Goyle's first name is George. I guess if there was a story with George Goyle fighting a dragon my thoughts would be different.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 17 . 8/6
Aww I loved this ending so much
WolfFlacon chapter 1 . 8/2
thks for writing it
ExceleKurokami chapter 9 . 7/27
Oh god! If Riddle does take over Draco's body, let's hope he does something with that HAIR! I first thought they grabbed the kid from the original Home Alone when I saw old Drakie Mantoy.

On a completely unrelated note: I know that look girls give when silently lamenting on how stupid us males are. All my friends through middle and high school were girls, so I've learned the looks and have been subject to some very embarrassing conversations. Worst part of it was that I reminded them I was there, and they kept going on about underwear, ways to make their breasts sit properly in their bra cups and other assorted topics that were mortifying to hear. Truly a life of torture. (for a straight guy who has sworn off romance for himself due to personal reasons)
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »