Reviews for A Good, Good Year
Gangnam Style X3 chapter 14 . 1/14
Naruto is such a dumbass, but that's why we all love him! XD And I really can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I really wanna know what Sasuke's reaction is going to be to seeing Hinata in her school swimsuit and what kind of awkward situation they're going to find themselves in. Please update soon!
WarFlower chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I actually read this on just now... Did you know? Love the story
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Holy i thought this was a discontinued fic because of the date it was created but then i saw the note at the end. I finally have something to look forward to ** This is my first time reviewing so kudos to your story for being able to do that 3 Sasuke and Hinata are quite OOC(VERY subtle tho)but heck if they stayed in character, the story would be full of "..." only LOL. And the part where Naruto invited almost the whole of their class and their seniors had me rolling HAHAHAHAH keep up the awesome work!
DAngel7 chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Aww it was cute, but I missed the SasuHina moments. I can't wait for their tutor sessions.. I really hope you'll update soon.
farahb chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
Ohhhh the next few chapters should be really interesting! I'm guessing Hinata will be his tutor?
And the swimming scenes should be really amusing to read too haha!

Sorry to hear things have been hard for you lately.
Hope things will get better and looking forward to your next update!
farahb chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
I'm glad that Hinata had such a great time! She's so cute with the frog plushie and buying the picture at the end!
Also loved how well Sasuke and Hinata got on in the tunnel of love! :D
farahb chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Awww, was so hoping Hinata would win the game! Ah well lol
And I actually really like the fact that she's a thrill junkie! Cool!
Saki-Hime chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
Yeah I don't see it either.
Saki-Hime chapter 14 . 9/24/2016
Very good, hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Hey there I just want you to know that I really love this fic and I can't wait to see where it ends up going. Keep up the great work it is definitely interesting and I will have this story bookmarked for a long while.
Cookie-chan99 chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
AW! SO CUTE!
~cookie-chan~
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
Loving the SasuHina fluff in this chapter, can't wait to see how it progresses.
Ignore the haters, they have no life and no concept of 'fiction'. Such idiots.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
Don't take the hate reviews personally. They troll and write the same message to all SasuHina writers. They can go shove it. I'm enjoying this story immensely!
guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
No one wants this shit, Ashley. Kill yourself, virgin.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »