Reviews for Random Relations 3 : Phantom Magic
secretwhovianpony chapter 3 . 6/30
This is an awesome fic. The way you have Kaito and Harry related is done very nicely, seeing as other stories do tend to mess with canon a lot more than this. I cant wait to see what other ideas you get for this!
MoonlightBushido chapter 2 . 2/21
I love the idea of this though I would love to see Kaito versus Umbridge. That would be fun.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Well, it kinda makes Touichi's death sadder.

Chibi Kaito deserves lots of hugs.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Glorious. Kid is so amusing!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Love it. So trouble in Potions, as usual?
Potteritis chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
I really like this it's great!
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Harry is definitely better off living with Kaito than with the Dursleys. Wow...Harry and Kaito are like twins..saying things at the same time! And with Kudo into the show...triplets! XDD When r u gonna update again?
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I really want to know what happened 'last year, holiday, right before term, right after Ron and I got to school, after Ron's, um..letter'.
Kitty Katrona chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Omg this is awesome! You should totally continue this!
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Hahahahaha
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh wow
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
maybe you should write about a oneshot with Harry, Kaito and Shinichi/Conan meeting during a heist. or bumping into each other when Harry's visiting his cousin.
I mean Kaito looks a lot like Shinichi aside form the hair-do and eyes right? Plus Harry looked similar to Kaito thus Shinichi as well.
so putting them in a situation where they can see their look-a-likes seems interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Please continue this story even if their only drabbles!
It' so interesting! And hilarious for the fact that none of the kaito kid fans have ever thought of!
I mean you're right one despite being British and the other Japanese they have a lot in common! With their prankish attitudes and magic!
It would be interesting if Harry and Kaitou met Shinichi/Conan during a case (maybe by conincidence or kid's heist).
sakura240 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Kura: So stinking adorable! XD

Berry: so cute...*happy mode*

Kura: we totally love it! Now i need to make a harry potter magic kaito story!