Reviews for Liberating Liberty
majishan chapter 1 . 4/6
only kaito! lol
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Haaahahahaha! Lol! Somehow, I can see him doing something like that, although I also have NO idea how it would be possible hahaha, thanks for writing!
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
...How the hell he managed that...?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Lol. Interesting story. I like it.
Jelp chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I think Kaito did Lady Liberty a kindness. After all, she has greeted many from all around the world as they enter her harbor, but hasn't gotten a chance to go any where in years, not since she was built (in pieces) in France, at least. :) Cute fic! Jelp
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Of course, a magician never reveals his secrets. LOL! I loved this. Great!
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
XD Very funny. Nice job. XD
D.Magic chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
this is an AWSOME fic its sooooo funny Kaitou Kid stole Lady liberty! god i wish that this would really happen!

i wonder if kid stole the statue the same way mouse stole the tower?
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This story can only be accomplished by someone who had too much imagination, it could fill the entire world with it. I mean, who would have expect Kaito, a theif from Japan; 4000 miles away, steal the Statue of Liberty?

The most nonesence, awesome, unexpected, and whatever words that refer to suprise, coolness and awesomeness, story that's ever been in ...
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
XD Oh my goodness. America, I love thee, but, oh man! SO TRUE! ;] The American pride and EVERYTHING! Loved it! Loved it! LOVED IT! :D Who says you can't have possible-slightly-insane phantom thieves as role models? I think he's a great influence! He goes above and beyond what's expected! XD Thanks again, I know you wrote it awhile ago, but it rocked my socks!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
...I do so love domestic!KaiShin XDD OH KAITO. "Great ambitions" does not even begin to describe what he has (which is a special kind of insanity that I'd love to share). This is fabulous It made me smile :)
softdreamer chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
it's nice :D
schlafen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hahaha, nice written!
HADmatter chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I have no doubt that he could do it. Poor NYPD.
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
haha so cute! :) I loved it!