Reviews for The Superior Quality
CJ chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
It was an awesome story. I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. If only you had written the ending. What a imagination you have. A lady from a portrait comming to the rescue. Who would have thought of that. I guess anything and everything can happen in the wizarding world.
CJ chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
That was a good place to end the story for now. I am glad that she(Hermione) is finally back to herself. Maybe Beatrix will find peace after so many centuries of being trapped. I hope Hermione and Draco will get to be together and she won't kill anybody. I hope Harry and Ron will escape. Why doesn't the head master of Hogwarts try to get the minstry to help all four of them. So that way Harry can kill Vodemort and everyone is safe again.
CJ chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Why didn't the real Hermione get herself out of the portrait?
CJ chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
How is Draco going to get the real Hermione back? Is the Hermione sleeping next to him in the bed partly voldemort? This is spooky. Is the real Draco now trapped in the portrait with the real Hermione?
CJ chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Draco and Lucius don't understand. Hermione is being controled now.
CJ chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Hermione is probbly going to stay at the Burrow.
CJ chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Now all three boys love Hermione. I thought Harry loved Ginny. I that Ron would get together with Lavendar.
CJ chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Pansy isn't going to be too happy. Maybe she could go and hang out with Blaise.
CJ chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I like how Hermione sent the objects in Snape's class room flying around and mashing against the walls. It serves him right.
CJ chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This story is good. I can't stop reading it. Both Draco and Ron seem to like Hermione.
CJ chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I like how you started the story from Draco's point of view. No one has done that with the dramione I read before.
3377 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Why haven't u updated!?
Musette Fujiwara chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
I loved oyur story...

so what will happen with the london plan
Rein Lin chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
rpmuleftw chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
"I don't know, I want a stalker."

Er, is that supposed to be funny? Because, actually, no - you DON'T want a stalker.